News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Kissinger: Iraq Military Win is Impossible

Started by sophist, November 19, 2006, 10:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Hicks

In other news the sky is blue.

J/K   :wink:

I guess it's good because he's respected by Bush & co., doubt it will make any difference on our policy.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

susep

Of course Kissinger is going to bat for his team.  :roll:

Hicks

Quote from: susep73 on November 19, 2006, 10:31:55 PM
Of course Kissinger is going to bat for his team.  :roll:

Which team is that?  Most Jews I know can't stand him, including this one, if that's what you're talking about.
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

susep

Quote from: ikki on November 19, 2006, 10:33:39 PM
Which team is that?  Most Jews I know can't stand him, including this one, if that's what you're talking about.

Actually I wasn't even thinking along those lines mr. ethnosensitivity :-P  I'm talking about Alex Jones New World Order.

Hicks

Quote from: susep73 on November 19, 2006, 10:38:15 PM
Actually I wasn't even thinking along those lines mr. ethnosensitivity :-P  I'm talking about Alex Jones New World Order.

Oh right. . .  the Alex Jones NWO.

:? :? :?

susep

Hicks

susep

Kissinger says,
Quote"If you mean by 'military victory' an Iraqi government that can be established and whose writ runs across the whole country, that gets the civil war under control and sectarian violence under control in a time period that the political processes of the democracies will support, I don't believe that is possible," he told the British Broadcasting Corp.

Esp. when British death squads are running rampant, blowing people up.  Our media reports insurgents etc... and yes there is genuine resistence but  there is also the hidden agenda, a near genocide of the Iraqi people. :samurai:

susep

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."