News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Vinyl

Started by tet, May 03, 2008, 10:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mistercharlie

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on June 29, 2018, 06:30:25 PM
Quote from: susep on June 29, 2018, 04:40:57 PM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on June 29, 2018, 03:28:44 PM
Quote from: mopper_smurf on June 29, 2018, 05:09:27 AM

"Phone it in Friday" starts now!

Sick!

Want!

That album was playing in both my office and my bosses office all day yesterday. There's some really great stuff on it. I need to get the vinyl now.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

PIE-GUY

QuoteThe JEMP Records Store will return to Curveball and will feature a vast array of vinyl releases from the band's catalog from years past including Billy Breathes, A Live One, The White Tape, Junta, Lawn Boy, Rift, A Picture of Nectar and side project pressings. The store will be equipped with vinyl listening stations and copies to pick up, open, read, feel and smell (they mostly smell waxy). Wax at a festival in the middle of August? Fear not! We will have a cold-storage merch check like we did at Magnaball to keep your vinyl records in air conditioning all weekend.

In addition (oh, baby), the JEMP Records Store will also feature an exclusive, brand new Phish vinyl release. Phish's 1997 live album 'Slip, Stitch and Pass' will be available for the first time on vinyl at Curveball. The festival version is pressed on 2 color splatter (blue and purple), foil numbered LPs and will be available along with with a Limited Edition "Slip, Stitch and Pass" screen print by Drew Millward.

The remainder of the limited run will be made available at Phish Dry Goods and in Stores (stores won't have colored vinyl, however) later this year.

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mistercharlie

Damnit, I want need that one. I bet the Milward is sick!

If anyone going can grab me one I'd really appreciate it!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

So sick... Can't wait to grip this.

shoreline99

If anyone at Curveball wanted to grab me one of those SSP's, it would be appreciated <grovel>
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

emay

mbw

Quote from: rowjimmy on July 02, 2018, 12:04:45 PM
So sick... Can't wait to grip this!

Fyp.

rowjimmy

mbw

August

Caravan2001

I'll get as many as I can.  I still owe Mr. C a package and will try to hook up Aug too.  Going to bring a mailer so I can just ship 'em back from the fest PO.

aphineday

If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

rowjimmy

Quote from: Caravan2001 on July 02, 2018, 10:17:13 PM
Going to bring a mailer so I can just ship 'em back from the fest PO.

Solid idea.

I think I owe someone for copping me a release in the past. If that's you, don't be shy, and don't make me go back through my PMs.