News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

a few more fall 97s

Started by yourmomadance, January 05, 2005, 01:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yourmomadance

any of the following out there?

11-16-97
11-26-97
11-30-97
12-2-97
12-5-97
12-9-97

Those are all I need!  I will help anyone else out that needs any of the other Fall 97 shows I have.... :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :P  :?  :D  :)  :arrow:  :arrow:  :arrow:  :arrow:  :arrow:  :arrow:

jephrey

I'll look tonight.  I have a lot of torrents uploading right now but theres a few with many seeds that I can pause for a while.  Hope I can help.

-Jephrey
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

yourmomadance

sweet thanks, any of those would be greatly appreciated

jephrey

12/9 is up
I anally made the fades proper at the start and end of the sets and renamed the tracks for archiving and listening to as a show (I do this to all my filesets).

http://db.etree.org/shninfo_detail.php?shnid=18048

http://bt.etree.org/download.php/10451/ph1997-12-09.flacf.torrent

After that gets a couple other seeds, I have all the others except 12/2 which I am also looking for, I'll try to get the others up in succession.  (I don't have the original source info for 11/26 but I probably got it from Furthur a while ago).  

-Jephrey

If anyone else is reading this...  I second the motion for 12/2 and am also looking for 11/13 and 12/28(strangely hard to find)
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

yourmomadance

sweet thanks man -- bring on the funk!

jedifunk

I've got the entire tour, so I could seed the missing shows (12/2, 11/13).  I'm kinda in a funk of laziness right now, so it might be a couple of days, but I'll get em up.
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

yourmomadance

cool, thanks jedi.  is the dead of the minnesota winter killin your motivation?

jedifunk

lol, its cold cold cold! (-12 w/wind chill). :shock:

but yeah, since the holidays got finished, i haven't been able to find my motivation.  but i'll get these up soon.
Much Respect
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

jedifunk

Much Respect
- Trey Anastasio

jephrey

12-5-97

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=10539

Hopefully this one goes over a little better.  I didn't change the track names since I noted the change in the text file and figured if someone is willing to grab a copy that's not necessarily in the db, then I am sure they would rename the files anyhow and not care.  Since I made the modifications a while ago, there's a little speculation on what I did exactly but I think I covered my bases with my notes.  The filename also says 'Modified'.  I know I can't help a lot of people because of this.  I still feel okay because I know there's also many people who will gladly take it this way.  I suppose another caveat I should add to my mods text is that when trading files, it's always "better" to use the original fileset so someone knows what they're getting.  However, as long as it's made out with the seeder and the ISOer, if others want to leech the non-original also, I can't see the harm.  If they turn around to re-seed it, they should read the text file and note the mods also.

Enjoy, ymd,

Jephrey