News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12/28 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY - Live Setlist Thread

Started by mbw, December 28, 2012, 06:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kellerb

kellerb

<meanwhile in atlanta, Sophist's face is being melted off at Umphrey's.  He has a hard time trying to figure out how to justify how great the show was, so he sticks with not mentioning it>

Gumbo72203

I made fun of him on Facebook.  Incidentally, I think he would have loved the out-there psychedelia this show featured. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

McGrupp

Quote from: Caravan2001 on December 28, 2012, 11:35:37 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on December 28, 2012, 11:29:11 PM
So what are the odds of finding 2 tix for tomorrow night's show? The wife said she'd go with me if I can make it happen......

I don't have any extras but my FB feed was popping off all day about extras for face. I am already looking out for McGrupp but if I find more I will let you know. My friend had four for face for tomorrow but got rid of two. I am trying to get the other two for Dirty.  I will keep my eyes me for you too. I really don't think the ticket sitch is too bad esp for tomorrow.  30th and NYE are tighter.

I've also got a line on two tix on cashortrade for tomorrow. Kristina is still deciding if she's trying to go or not. Something will be done with the tickets regardless, of course...

I am looking for an extra for the 30th and have had no luck.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

kellerb

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on December 28, 2012, 11:39:50 PM
I made fun of him on Facebook.  Incidentally, I think he would have loved the out-there psychedelia this show featured.

without looking at the setlist, umphrey's show was probably more psychedelic than this phish show.  And I think this was a pretty good phish show.

mbw

Quote from: kellerb on December 28, 2012, 11:39:17 PM
<meanwhile in atlanta, Sophist's face is being melted off at Umphrey's.  He has a hard time trying to figure out how to justify how great the show was, so he sticks with not mentioning it>

meh.  he was facebooking the whole time.

kellerb

Quote from: McGrupp on December 28, 2012, 11:40:16 PM
So what are the odds of finding 2 tix for tomorrow night's show? The wife said she'd go with me if I can make it happen......

I don't have any extras but my FB feed was popping off all day about extras for face. I am already looking out for McGrupp but if I find more I will let you know. My friend had four for face for tomorrow but got rid of two. I am trying to get the other two for Dirty.  I will keep my eyes me for you too. I really don't think the ticket sitch is too bad esp for tomorrow.  30th and NYE are tighter.

I've also got a line on two tix on cashortrade for tomorrow. Kristina is still deciding if she's trying to go or not. Something will be done with the tickets regardless, of course...

have her offer a BJ for tix, but they have to be blindfolded.  Then you give them a bj.

Caravan2001

Quote from: birdman on December 28, 2012, 11:40:11 PM
Little bummed I missed this.

YeAh, but the next three are gonna burn.  This was a quality warm up for sure

antelope19

Quote from: McGrupp on December 28, 2012, 11:40:16 PM

Awesome. Keep us in mind. Obviously, we don't want to drive all the way up to NYC without tix. Place to stay is the next hurdle, but easier to figure out....
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

kellerb