News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Vinyl

Started by tet, May 03, 2008, 10:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mistercharlie

Holy shit!!!! I need that in my life!

e.t.a.: You can pre-order it on Amazon for the same price. And they don't charge you until shipment, if you're a little strapped for cash right now

And ORDERED!!! My life is almost complete!!!!

extra edit to add: I just noticed that it's an Analog Spark release, which means that there's probably going to be a special super-limited pressing sold only through them, like my Soup-Colored vinyl Soup. Glad I pre-ordered through Amazon. Now if the Analog Spark special edition (on 'Nico-Blue'-colored vinyl is my guess) does happen I can order it and easily cancel my Amazon order.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

If anyone wants the Grateful Dead Records Collection Box Set (Wake of the Flood, Mars Hotel, Blues for Allah & Steal Your Face) this seller on ebay has been putting one or two an hour up for $34. I had been refreshing it all day yesterday seeing that it was sold out, but slowly watching the amount sold going up. It was at '125 sold' when I started and '230 sold' when I went to bed. When I just woke up there was one to buy so I snagged it!!! It is currently showing sold out and '235 sold'. It's the same seller we got the $25 Dicks Picks Six from and the $20 Europe '72 vol. 2 also.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/142739923127

Like I said, it took me A LOT of page refreshing before I got in as one was being listed for sale, but I think it was worth it.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Caravan2001

Two King Gizzards showed up on the same day today!  Polygonowanaland (pink blob with orange and black splatter) finally showed up from Gruesome Twosome and Gumboot Soup (Red Splatter) showed up from Flightless.

Caravan2001

Quote from: mistercharlie on April 01, 2018, 07:36:49 AM
If anyone wants the Grateful Dead Records Collection Box Set (Wake of the Flood, Mars Hotel, Blues for Allah & Steal Your Face) this seller on ebay has been putting one or two an hour up for $34. I had been refreshing it all day yesterday seeing that it was sold out, but slowly watching the amount sold going up. It was at '125 sold' when I started and '230 sold' when I went to bed. When I just woke up there was one to buy so I snagged it!!! It is currently showing sold out and '235 sold'. It's the same seller we got the $25 Dicks Picks Six from and the $20 Europe '72 vol. 2 also.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/142739923127

Like I said, it took me A LOT of page refreshing before I got in as one was being listed for sale, but I think it was worth it.

Yeah, they were gone by last night.  Pretty bummed. 

Hicks

Quote from: Caravan2001 on April 02, 2018, 04:55:58 PM
Two King Gizzards showed up on the same day today!  Polygonowanaland (pink blob with orange and black splatter) finally showed up from Gruesome Twosome and Gumboot Soup (Red Splatter) showed up from Flightless.

Nice, hopefully I get my Gumboot in the next couple days. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mistercharlie

Quote from: Hicks on April 02, 2018, 05:00:33 PM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on April 02, 2018, 04:55:58 PM

Nice, hopefully I get my Gumboot in the next couple days.

My Gumboot is scheduled to arrive tomorrow and I finally gave up hope of finding an affordable White-Vinyl edition of Sketches of Brunswick East, so I ordered a regular black one and it will be here tomorrow too! I'm also really excited for the new Stonefield album from Flightless that should be here within the week.

susep

Anyone else getting pumped for Billy Breathes?  Created a live track list in celebration.  Feels like ages since I've heard some of these tunes.  New favorite = Waste.   

mattstick

I hope it includes the studio outtake of Strange Design.

mistercharlie

Quote from: mattstick on April 08, 2018, 09:42:09 PM

I hope it includes the studio outtake of Strange Design.

I remember buying the Free import CD single for $15 back in the day just to hear that beautiful version!

mehead

Quote from: susep on April 08, 2018, 08:34:04 PM
Anyone else getting pumped for Billy Breathes?  Created a live track list in celebration.  Feels like ages since I've heard some of these tunes.  New favorite = Waste.

Pumped indeed
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

rowjimmy

Pumped for Billy Breathes, for sure.

On the other hand, my Analog remaster of My Bloody Valentine's "Loveless" arrived yesterday.
Sounds good.

Buffalo Budd

For those of us who are unlikely to get a copy at our local shop for record store day, do we think this will be a standard release at drygoods, amazon, etc.?
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on April 11, 2018, 09:19:09 AM
For those of us who are unlikely to get a copy at our local shop for record store day, do we think this will be a standard release at drygoods, amazon, etc.?

I would not be surprised to see an unlimited pressing in due course as we have seen from the others.

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on April 11, 2018, 09:22:46 AM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on April 11, 2018, 09:19:09 AM

I would not be surprised to see an unlimited pressing in due course as we have seen from the others.
There will definitely be a wider release. Its listed as a "Record Store Day First" release.