News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Will post next 3 requests....

Started by abraxas, March 07, 2005, 09:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abraxas

Things are slow on BT, and I don't think I have anything else to contribute to Project 99, so .....

I'll seed the next 3 <SINGLE> requests (I'm lookin' in your direction ucusty!)

Thats it. check out the list and respond.

:roll:

jedifunk

6/23/95?

i didn't see it on your list, but ya never know, i just updated mine with like 5 shows.

if not, no biggie and thanks.
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

abraxas

Sorry about that Jedifunk, but my list is pretty up to date. I figure that instead of arbitrarily posting a show, someone out there has a hankerin' (can't believe I just used that word) for a specific show. Anyway, thats it.

Bill

abraxas

There are two sources, the Microtec Geffels (2 sets) and the SBD (just set 2). Which one?

Bill

abraxas

Gonna dig up the SBD for tomorrow. Anyone else for tonight?

emperor_brian

5-27-94 would be awesome...I only have about 1/3 of this show as filler, and this'd finally complete that Warfield run for me  :)
"A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it's not open." - Frank Zappa

Hokker

"Without music, life would be a mistake."
― Friedrich Nietzsche

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible."
― Frank Zappa

abraxas

Do you see it on my list?

Hint: Read before you ask.

mimpac

Hey man...thanks for the many great shows.

I was wondering if you could seed 6/29/00.  I've been trying to get this for quite some time.

Thanks again...

Bill

Yes, thank you!  Can't wait to hear the Crossalope from 11-2-96.