News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Jauntee Summer Tour 2017

Started by WhatstheUse?, April 27, 2017, 05:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

pcr3

Isn't it about time for a new tour thread, Scott?  :wtu:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: pcr3 on September 12, 2017, 10:31:53 PM
Isn't it about time for a new tour thread, Scott?  :wtu:

Almost! Not completely booked yet!
Bring in the dude!

mbw

seeing that you guys have two openers tonight, i dont think my old man ass can stay up for this unfortunately.
i am already horribly sleep deprived.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: mbw on September 13, 2017, 11:58:52 AM
seeing that you guys have two openers tonigh
t, i dont think my old man ass can stay up for this unfortunately.

No worries. We're scheduled 10:20-11:20 if you end up staying up.
Bring in the dude!

gah

seeing that you guys have two openers tonight, i dont think my old man ass can stay up for this unfortunately.

It's like you have a life, and responsibilities, and two small children to take care of....whatever happened to you man?!  :shakehead:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mbw

Quote from: gah on September 13, 2017, 01:11:56 PM

It's like you have a life, and responsibilities, and two small children to take care of....whatever happened to you man?!  :shakehead:

not sure.  my whole life is kinda a blur at this point.

GBL

Last nights show in Minneapolis was awesome, I had a blast!  Some really good jamz throughout, but I thought the blowin up the b line through black bart was tops.

Also, I love seeing shows when like 80% of attendees are over the age of 65..  :evil:  :-o
If this is love, I'm never going home..

PIE-GUY

Quote from: GBL on September 15, 2017, 05:47:45 PM
Last nights show in Minneapolis was awesome, I had a blast!  Some really good jamz throughout, but I thought the blowin up the b line through black bart was tops.

Also, I love seeing shows when like 80% of attendees are over the age of 65..  :evil:  :-o

Cougars have the best drugs!!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

birdman

Quote from: PIE-GUY on September 15, 2017, 06:33:37 PM

heart medication
Paug FTMFW!

gah

Quote from: birdman on September 15, 2017, 06:41:09 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on September 15, 2017, 06:33:37 PM

heart medication

heart meds, pain pills, muscle relaxers, dementia meds, boner pills, etc...they're all good!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

VA $l!m

Hey Scottie let me know if you have any idea what time yall will be playing on Friday here.
theres actually a big 150 state anniversary celebration going on at the capitol a couple blocks from the venue so it might be a little hectic getting down there.
also, FWIW Wilco is playing at the local ampitheatre that night...maybe ya'll will catch some heads in town.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: VA $l!m on September 20, 2017, 05:25:51 PM
Hey Scottie let me know if you have any idea what time yall will be playing on Friday here.
theres actually a big 150 state anniversary celebration going on at the capitol a couple blocks from the venue so it might be a little hectic getting down there.
also, FWIW Wilco is playing at the local ampitheatre that night...maybe ya'll will catch some heads in town.

Good to see you man. Thanks for coming out!
Bring in the dude!

shoreline99

Garcia's! Can't wait to catch you guys there...
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.