News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

paug media center dev / troubleshoot thread

Started by guyforget, February 05, 2010, 04:26:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

Quote from: blatboom on February 05, 2010, 01:52:38 PM
Quote from: sophist on February 05, 2010, 01:24:47 PM
I am the only one that sees what this means?  Blat will now only post pictures from this point forward.

Exactly. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

guyforget

-AD_

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

blatboom

guyforget

ok, i have changed permissions again

will you please try to upload something to both your personal album, and the paug public phish photo album?
-AD_

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

guyforget

embed mp3s?

[smg id=16 type=av]
-AD_

guyforget

you guys (mcgrupp, misterc) are generating a lot of errors

what are you guys trying to do?  i need to fix those...
-AD_

mistercharlie

It's working now, Allen!!  :beers:
I can now see the connection here as well. No more errors for me.

guyforget

-AD_

guyforget

bump for new message in post 1 regarding the error that some of you are getting
-AD_

guyforget

ok, permissions errors on uploads should be all worked out, but there is still this issue of threads w/ embedded mp3's not loading for people who havent already viewed that mp3 in the media center. 

that might not be the easiest fix, as its not obvious to me whats causing that.  so ill have to dig around in there later.  for now, im signing off for a bit.  back soon. 
-AD_

guyforget

[smg id=21 type=av]
-AD_

guyforget

looks like my thread might be fixed

still cant get it to embed youtube vids from the media center, but thats not entirely necessary with the automatic embedding of youtube links. 

[smg id=22]
-AD_

guyforget

hey, so...

why dont one of you guys try to upload a LEGAL audience mp3 to the public mp3 album?

max file size is currently 25MB

-AD_