News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

New Default Theme: Curve (Anyone good w/ .CSS and want to help out??)

Started by guyforget, February 05, 2010, 03:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guyforget

The forums default theme is now the new Curve theme. 

Users can still switch back to the old theme in their forums profile, in the Look and Layout section. 

The OLD theme is called "Core" in the list. 

If you were previously set to just use whatever is the forums default, you will now find yourself using curve.  You can switch back as described above.  This is not a bug.  You were set to use forums default, and I changed the forums default, so now you see the new default. 

-AD_

rowjimmy

Curve fixes a lot of the odd layout bugs that were seen in Core.
Given a chance, it's actually pretty slick.

guyforget

yeah, i dont mind it at all

i would like to "skin" it differently and have some other color choices so that we dont look like every other smf board running curve on the internet, but id rather not tackle that myself.  if we know anyone who is good w/ .css and would like to contribute a little something to the 'paug, please hit me up in this thread or pm. 
-AD_

nab

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 05, 2010, 05:32:45 PM
Curve fixes a lot of the odd layout bugs that were seen in Core.
Given a chance, it's actually pretty slick.

It takes a bit of getting used to, visual wise, but I like the increased information potential. 

Good on my end so far.

One note:
I was set to default, but I had to change to Curve to see a difference.  Might have been my timing though. 

WhatstheUse?

So if I stick w/ "core" , am I now considered "Old School" ?  8-)
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

PIE-GUY

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on February 06, 2010, 03:08:34 AM
So if I stick w/ "core" , am I now considered "Old School" ?  8-)

I think its Hard School, or maybe Old Core. Definitely not Old School.  :wtu:
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul