News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NEW POLL: Karma, yes or no?

Started by tet, April 07, 2006, 09:50:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we keep the Karma?

Yes
21 (60%)
No
4 (11.4%)
Don't Care
10 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 31

ucusty

i like it, w/ my 3rd project under my belt, my karma is sure to go up

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

tet

some think it's silly, others stupid...  i give it a  :banana:
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: VA slim on June 01, 2006, 08:21:53 PM
i got smited today... :cry:

I didn't do it...promise....but after you said you were wrong I thought about Karmaing you!

just so you know!

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

converse29

Mysteriously,I seem to have lost two points in Karma. Nothing wrong with a little friendly competition. :-D

Itsnotanexperience

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on June 01, 2006, 11:40:20 PM

I didn't do it...promise....but after you said you were wrong I thought about Karmaing you!

just so you know!

I guess I don't understand why Faux seems to constantly lose points - yesterday he and I were tied w/ 17 apiece, and now, he's down to 15.

Itsnotanexperience

Quote from: Itsnotanexperience on June 16, 2006, 11:47:48 AM
Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on June 01, 2006, 11:40:20 PM

just so you know!

I guess I don't understand why Faux seems to constantly lose points - yesterday he and I were tied w/ 17 apiece, and now, he's down to 15.

and now i'm up to 18...........i'm not worthy!!!!

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: Itsnotanexperience on June 16, 2006, 11:47:48 AM

It's a mystery even the sages have failed to reveal.

sls.stormyrider

My theory is that there's someone out there watching, kinda like in the Truman Show, smiting people and giving karma at random and laughing at their reactions :-P
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

disco

Quote from: slslbs on June 16, 2006, 12:33:06 PM
My theory is that there's someone out there watching, kinda like in the Truman Show, smiting people and giving karma at random and laughing at their reactions :-P

I wonder who that could be????????????
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

tet

while i cannot provide an answer to your questions, i can suggest a new way of getting positive Karma.  as of today, any donations made to week4paug.net will result in 1 positive karma point per dollar sent!  just be sure to include your forums name in the memo field.  if you want credit for a passed donation, please email me your paypal receipt and forums name to tethead@mac.com
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: tet on June 19, 2006, 09:18:36 PM
while i cannot provide an answer to your questions, i can suggest a new way of getting positive Karma.  as of today, any donations made to week4paug.net will result in 1 positive karma point per dollar sent!  just be sure to include your forums name in the memo field.  if you want credit for a passed donation, please email me your paypal receipt and forums name to tethead@mac.com

We finally have a way to catch August!  BRIBERY! :banana:

sleepy

keep it........i just got my first three karma's.......i feel like third grader with a gold star on my quiz.........yeah is good