News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

First to 5,000 posts - JEDIFUNK!!! Congrats!

Started by tet, November 22, 2006, 07:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattstick

August

mattstick

nab

Nothing special to add, just don't want to miss this opportunity to add to my post count.  :evil:

sophist

She said something about someone's face.  who the fuck is she  :wink:
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

birdman

I wikid she:
"S.H.E is a Taiwanese girl group that specializes in pop music, and consists of Selina Ren, Hebe Tian, and Ella Chen. The group's name is an alphabetism derived from the first letter of each member's name. S.H.E is managed by HIM International and records albums with Avex Asia, a subsidiary of Avex Trax."

So there you go...

Paug FTMFW!

sophist

so now I know
and knowing is half the battle!
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

rowjimmy

unfortunately, the other half of the battle is where you get your ass handed to you.

nab

Just looking for a place to plug in post #600

rowjimmy

Lady & Gentlemen,
The moment you've all been waiting for,
Rowjimmy's 5000th Post!

The crowd goes wild.

Thank you, thank you, very much.

mattstick

sophist

mattstick

rowjimmy

mattstick

As you may have noticed I've resumed participation in the Setlist game to expedite the process.