News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

No more smiting - positive karma only!

Started by tet, November 26, 2006, 04:25:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tet

i've disabled the ability to smite on these forums.  it was getting childish and out of hand for some people - and, it will prevent the smiting of brand new members to the board, despite the chances that their first posts will be ISOs.  this keeps the karmic balance positive around here...

people should be awarded good karma for their actions, but bad karma will manifest itself - we don't need to be doling it out.
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

bass-freq

So does this mean the site will now become some sort of sappy hippy lovefest?
"You ever notice how weird they are? You know ... buildings?"

tet

Quote from: bass-freq on November 30, 2006, 10:48:01 AM
So does this mean the site will now become some sort of sappy hippy lovefest?
not as long as we have avatars like yours it won't! :beers:
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

jedifunk

Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

susep

bass-freq

Yeah I guess the real result will be that people will have to more directly voice their disagreements without hiding behind anonymous smiting. 

Let the flame wars begin!   :samurai:

jonyem

rowjimmy

Quote from: bass-freq on November 30, 2006, 01:03:33 PM
Yeah I guess the real result will be that people will have to more directly voice their disagreements without hiding behind anonymous smiting. 

Let the flame wars begin!   :samurai:

Naw, man. that has to be the stoopidest assumption ever made. Did you just get the internets yesterday? When did they put WiFi on the shortbus?

:wink:

bass-freq

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 30, 2006, 02:34:29 PM
Naw, man. that has to be the stoopidest assumption ever made. Did you just get the internets yesterday? When did they put WiFi on the shortbus?

:wink:

Oh a wise guy eh? 

Honestly jimmy I thought you would have learned your lesson after your previous ... er, um ... "incident"    :evil:

gimmetela

rowjimmy

Quote from: bass-freq on December 01, 2006, 04:10:13 PM

Oh a wise guy eh? 

Honestly jimmy I thought you would have learned your lesson after your previous ... er, um ... "incident"    :evil:

Incident?

bass-freq

:-D  I was wondering if you would ever respond to that comment. Let's just say that was an ill-advised comment on my part and I was speaking of things that I knew nothing about ... If you like I can go on in even more vague language  :wink:

rowjimmy

sleepy

my first post on this site..........i was just sooooooooo sick of the bad vibes on Phantasy........and all of the whole brah and heady shit........lets keep this going!!