News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

No more smiting - positive karma only!

Started by tet, November 26, 2006, 04:25:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

cimsm

Quote from: sleepy on February 21, 2007, 10:30:39 PM
my first post on this site..........i was just sooooooooo sick of the bad vibes on Phantasy........and all of the whole brah and heady shit........lets keep this going!!
+K
Welcome

sleepy

thanks guys............i apprecite the good vibes......i dont pheel the whole"brahphecy" thing here.........

sophist

Quote from: sleepy on February 22, 2007, 12:08:02 AM
thanks guys............i apprecite the good vibes......i dont pheel the whole"brahphecy" thing here.........
No one here pulls any of that "headier than thou" bullshit.  We have several active members who have never seen phish, and several members who have way too many shows under their belt.  So pull up a chair, keep posting, and help our community grow.  Thanks for joining.   

I've said it once, I'll say it again:
"week4paug.net, it's like crack for phishheads...without the itching"
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

nab

Quote from: sleepy on February 21, 2007, 10:30:39 PM
my first post on this site..........i was just sooooooooo sick of the bad vibes on Phantasy........and all of the whole brah and heady shit........lets keep this going!!

Being that your first post isn't an ISO, that might earn you some points around here.  Mine was.  In fact my first two were.  I was hooked by the witty sarcasm, knowing good people were enjoying electronics I won't be able to afford before they're outdated, and conversation with the best damn matter of fact community on the web.  Welcome to the paug.

jedifunk

and now look, nab's got 500+ posts!  he's a regular now...
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

nab

And I would probably have to lose my connection for you guys to get rid of me.

sleepy

i will tell you this.........other sites (PT).......are so freakin' negative......how can someone go to a show of some particular artist (trey), them bash him endlessly online like they are his parole officer...i just dont get it

rowjimmy

Oh, we get negative here, too. (Trey's not on tour right now...  :wink: )
But most of us temper it with some actual knowledge of music and, less of the anger you see elsewhere.

It ain't all sunshine, daisies, and lollipops here but, we try to be nice.

antelope19

Can we bring back the smiting feature?   :evil:
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Bobafett

Just shut the F#@k up!    :-P   +k to everyone because i am done with work today!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

rowjimmy

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

alcoholandcoffeebeans

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫