News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Added: RLD (Red Light District)

Started by tet, December 09, 2006, 07:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tet

a bit of an experiment.  i've been hearing these calls for chick threads and whatnot, put em there...  and all your other vices if u want.  try to keep the pics and shit SFW (Safe For Work)
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

gainesvillegreen

Yes, rowjimmy caught me off guard the other day with his "mosquito on the nipple" random 2006 shot.  Before I could even think about how much more appropriate it would be were it a piece of paper rather than a mosquito....

.....I remembered I was at work and couldn't participate.  :-D

sophist

thank you tet!
thankfully I view the paug only from home. 

K+
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

jephrey

Hmm.  You should make it so you have to have 18 posts to see it. :-D

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

mopper_smurf

FYI: Red Light District is a copyrighted thingy. I OWN it part of it, as a each Dutchman does. So you boys and girls owe me a dollar for each time you post in this section. Or up my karma.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

sophist

Quote from: mopper_smurf on December 12, 2006, 03:49:40 AM
FYI: Red Light District is a copyrighted thingy. I OWN it part of it, as a each Dutchman does. So you boys and girls owe me a dollar for each time you post in this section. Or up my karma.
man I'm fucked, I wish I had seen this sooner
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!