News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

(DISABLED)New feature: inline positioning of attachments

Started by tet, November 04, 2007, 12:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tet

know how all of those pics you upload as attachments get stuck on the bottom of your post?

well not anymore.

notice you'll now have the ability to "insert attachment", which allows you to display them in your post - so images you upload can now be used similarly to how linked images from elsewhere can be displayed.

[attachment=1]

see?

beautiful, i know...  even with the duplicate down below. 

EDIT: No, it's pretty bad.  uninstalled until we can make those attachments hidden...

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

August

Nice!

[attachment=1]

The 'paug r00lz!
a

newplanet7

Quote from: phan003 on June 16, 2007, 01:41:44 PM
Funny would be applying super glue to your nuts and putting said nuts on her face.  Talk about "seeing the light" and remaining faithful to the indigo girls manifesto.  :wink: 

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 16, 2007, 10:33:26 PM
There's more airbrush on that shot than on a Peterbilt with a flame job.
:lol:

"Gus Johnson Got the key"

tet

i'm actually not a fan of the double images... that's kinda annoying.  this may go bye-bye.
-Phish

rowjimmy

Quote from: tet on November 04, 2007, 01:45:12 PM
i'm actually not a fan of the double images... that's kinda annoying.  this may go bye-bye.
kinda with you on that. The idea is great but the execution (double images) not so hot.

tet

yeah, it's going away until that is fixed, or at least an option for the admin and/or users
-Phish