News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

slowness?

Started by tet, April 23, 2008, 01:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tet

anyone else noticing that posting replies seems a bit slow?  i just want to know if it's only me noticing this, or if y'all are experiencing the same thing.  the 'paug is displaying stuff fine it seems, nice and snappy with that... but posting replies drags for me.
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

sophist

I'm not seeing a problem on my end. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

redrum

things seem a-o.k. here too boss.
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

tet

so when you click "post", it pretty much goes right to your new post on the thread?
-Phish

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

tet

ok, good.  nothing to see then, please carry on... :roll:
-Phish

rowjimmy

well... It's touch and go but I think that it's my browser.

tet

i thought the same thing, that it may be my browser, but i started noticing it on both Safari and Firefox
-Phish

jedifunk

testing, testing... 123
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

tet

yeah, i keep testing too, and it's slow as ass for me.  i don't get it... maybe my ISP just sucks??
-Phish

antelope19

riiiiiiight...."Testing"

Buncha whores!

:wink:

seriously though, everything is fine here.  We have Comcast here at the office and (ducks for cover) we use M$ Internet Explorer.  I don't know if that helps or not.   
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

tet

ok, switched to the 'nightly' builds of Safari (called Webkit), that seems to be working much better.  i think it may just be the newer version of Safari released a week ago that is giving me problems.
-Phish