News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

06/10 - Susquehanna Bank Center - Camden, NJ - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by Hicks, June 10, 2011, 11:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Set I:  Rocky Top*, Mike's Song > I am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, Stash, Tube, Guyute, Guelah Papyrus, Scent of a Mule, Cavern, Sloth, The Curtain With

Set II:  Down With Disease > Free, Possum, BBFCFM, Swept Away > Steep > David Bowie, Julius, Golgi Apparatus, Fluffhead, Joy

E: Bold as Love

* Last time played 12/30/09 60 Show Gap
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

gainesvillegreen

Thanks for keeping up with it Jason.

Looking forward to hearing the show (as always).

:phish:

What a sick fucking stream, hope they are at the MPP.
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

aphineday

If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

mbw

im ok with them playing possum a lot if they are going to keep making them interesting like tonight.

Caravan2001

Thanks for hooking up the LST Hicks, +K, even if I didn't get to participate....Looks pretty good....BBFCFM_>Swept Away->Steep->Bowie is a nasty combo.....

whatapiper

We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

PIE-GUY

Caught a bunch of set two on that sweet stream. Sounded good. Couldn't lst and stream at the same time on the iPad, though.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

williaa

Thoughts:
Mike's was a surprise, and held up well.  Paug intro was "off"... Mike's intro was missing something, don't know what.  He seemed off for the better half of the first set in all honesty, and that's surprising to me.  Sloth intro was AWFUL, by Trey, but I expect him to flub something really badly at each show I go to these days.  It makes it less painful when it actually happens and a pleasant surprise when it doesn't happen.  Most of the first set had nothing to write home about for me at least, except Curtain.

Second set, as a whole, was AWESOME.  One of the better set 2's they've played in this 3.0 iteration.  Swept Away > Steep > Bowie needs to get some playback for further reviews.  Fluffhead was solid as well, nice and funkayyyy.

Mike was also LOUD in the mix, but a good loud.  He's usually low in the mix and tonight was the best I was able to hear him.  I was on the lawn if that matters to anyone.

Set 2 saved this show, I'll give it a B, but an 86 on a 0-100 scale, putting it very close to a B+.  Looking forward to some other reviews and also the return to MPP this weekend!

sprobeck

I was there in section 202 and I thought it was an awesome second set!! Loved the Creature and Possum and Bowie!!!
fresh back from the mental institution and FEELING FINE!!!!!!!!

justjezmund

had some fun tognigth, saw some people, went back home to work in 6 hrs.  Then off to MPP post work tomorrow.  Nite yall.

Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

McGrupp

En route to columbia. Great times tonight. Standard camden rage. Can't wait to see what they pull out this weekend.
:phish:
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

williaa

Show was very light on the covers too as far as the song selection is concerned.  Opened with a cover, closed with a cover, all phish in the middle.