News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2015/08/15-16 - Merriweather Post Pavilion - Columbia, MD

Started by VDB, April 13, 2015, 07:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VDB

I am in for the first night.

VDB
lope
RJ (saturday only)
igbo
McGrupp
blat
WTU
emay
qop
Phil
Barnesy
Is this still Wombat?

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

VDB

In order to plausibly do Sunday I'd have to fly back here at 5:15a the next morning. (Too many PTO needs elsewhere to apply any to Phish this summer.) My heart says yes but my brain cautions otherwise...
Is this still Wombat?

rowjimmy

I'm in. I have tickets for both nights.

Interested in floor space.

Igbo

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

emay

really want to make it back for these shows but idk if its in the cards. havent missed an MPP run in 3.0

blatboom

probably wander up for Sat which will be the dud like always, will still have a great time (bc drugs lmao) so it's cool

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: blatboom on April 16, 2015, 02:48:09 PM
probably wander up for Sat which will be the dud like always, will still have a great time (bc drugs lmao) so it's cool

Enjoy your Crowd Control opener.
Bring in the dude!

WhatstheUse?

also, i think I'll be attending these shows so add my ass to the roll call!
Bring in the dude!

emay

throw me on this RC list too!!
cant miss these hometown ragers

also ISO a room at sheraton in columbia if anyone knows of any hook ups or leads.

qop24

In for both nights - would like to find a pav for Sat. but if all else fails I can always get lost in the trees.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

emay

One of my top 5 fav guitarist and good friend, Cris Jacobs, is playing a superjam for 2 after parties!
Its at a tiki bar in Columbia about 5-10 min from MPP. This is pretty much Cris Jacobs Band with special guests
Jenn Hartswick is with him Sat
Roosevelt Collier is with him Sun
These shows will be rockin as fuck! Highly suggest going if you are going to be in the area. I will be at both

barnesy305

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on July 15, 2015, 04:55:24 PM
One of my top 5 fav guitarist and good friend, Cris Jacobs, is playing a superjam for 2 after parties!
Its at a tiki bar in Columbia about 5-10 min from MPP. This is pretty much Cris Jacobs Band with special guests
Jenn Hartswick is with him Sat
Roosevelt Collier is with him Sun
These shows will be rockin as fuck! Highly suggest going if you are going to be in the area. I will be at both

Dusty and Todd are good friends of mine. They are the rhythm section for DJ Williams' band. Needless to say, they crush. I'll be there.

emay