News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Grateful Dead - Fare Thee Well - July 7/3-7/5 at Soldier Field

Started by Undermind, January 16, 2015, 09:39:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

WhatstheUse?

Did that Dead & Co. Thread get locked on accident?

I have things to say!
Bring in the dude!

rowjimmy

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 01, 2015, 07:34:31 PM
Did that Dead & Co. Thread get locked on accident?

I have things to say!

No idea but it's open now.

sunrisevt

Quote from: PGLHAH on October 26, 2015, 03:08:27 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on October 26, 2015, 01:13:36 PM
It's not really from any specific song, just a lick that Trey has used for ages.

Probably in some Tastes... definitely some gnarly 93/94 Stash jams. All over the place really. It's almost Dave's Energy Guide-ish but not quite.

It's pretty subtle hear, he often times repeats it more but the smile in that vid says it all, he knows what he's up to!

It's a classic trey riff. That's all. He knows it. We all know it. I think he kinda forgot where he was for a minute because that riff is a signal to three guys who weren't on that stage to go a new direction. But nobody knew to follow. It's funny and I never would have caught it if Scotty didn't point it out.

Yep. Nice catch,  :wtu: !
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

shoreline99

The Circles around the Sun setbreak music is also available separately on CD and vinyl, FYI. Not sure if that has been posted here yet and TLTL.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

mistercharlie

Quote from: shoreline99 on November 12, 2015, 08:16:54 AM
The Circles around the Sun setbreak music is also available separately on CD and vinyl, FYI. Not sure if that has been posted here yet and TLTL.

Although the vinyl is a limited edition of 5,000 for RSD Black Friday. Nevermind... It's now just a regular release.

From Bull Moose:
QuoteThis was originally set to be a Record Store Day Black Friday reiease, but it has been changed to a normal release.
http://www.bullmoose.com/p/21227474/circles-around-the-sun-neal-casal-interludes-for-the-dead-2lp-180-gram-vinyl-black-friday-exclusive
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

nice! recording sounds good from work computer headphones

Caravan2001

Not sure I will buy the FTW box set.  While this does sound better than the current sbd, the current soundboard sounds good, and I listen the audience pulls more anyway. And I have decent enough video already, which I rarely watch, so not sure I will shell out for the bluray.

mattstick

Hicks

I wish they would release 7-3 as a standalone show. 

I would buy the shit out of that. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.