News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The RUMOR MILL THREAD for **ALL RUMORS** [individual threads will be deleted]

Started by redrum, November 29, 2008, 09:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jam>

Quote from: emayPhishyCO on April 25, 2017, 08:49:43 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on April 25, 2017, 08:22:57 AM
Quote from: emayPhishyCO on April 24, 2017, 06:20:36 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on April 24, 2017, 06:12:07 PM
Quote from: emayPhishyCO on April 24, 2017, 06:04:16 PM
Quote from: Hicks on April 24, 2017, 05:57:47 PM
Quote from: mattstick on April 24, 2017, 05:00:31 PM

I heard MSGNYE17/18 is a lock.

I gotta think they would do something different this year.

I would hope so

A second Bakers Dozen at MSG, this time in December culminating in NYE .

:tte: :tte: :tte:

Please... It's not as if they aren't coming to your town this year.

Personally, I only care that they play the shows. Where they play doesn't matter (unless it's Hampton or DC which it won't be) because I won't be there.

I don't think they would choose CO and don't really care if they did.
It just seems so unoriginal to do more MSG shows for NYE. Maybe Boston or Philly instead, at least keep things fresh. Even Barclay's would be interesting. If they announce 13 more show at MSG that would be boring as hell.

Only problem with Barclay's is the upper level seats are steep and feel very far away. Lower section is great.

zimbra

Quote from: anthrax on April 24, 2017, 04:31:20 PM
Quote from: Nedstruzz on April 24, 2017, 04:20:30 PM
West Coast NYE?

i wouldn't doubt it.  any specifics?

la forum?

I hope not. That venue is terrible and so boring. BGCA on the other hand  :crazy:
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

emay

Quote from: zimbra on April 26, 2017, 08:01:57 AM
Quote from: anthrax on April 24, 2017, 04:31:20 PM
Quote from: Nedstruzz on April 24, 2017, 04:20:30 PM
West Coast NYE?

i wouldn't doubt it.  any specifics?

la forum?

I hope not. That venue is terrible and so boring. BGCA on the other hand  :crazy:

I love that venue. Swanky, raging lot, nice bowl, lax security, easy access to the floor.

Nedstruzz

I heard the options are LA or MSG.  They want a specific venue in LA but are having trouble securing it and if they can't may settle for MSG again.

I for one wish it were Miami since Mexico is off. 

emay

Quote from: Nedstruzz on April 27, 2017, 01:30:31 PM
I heard the options are LA or MSG.  They want a specific venue in LA but are having trouble securing it and if they can't may settle for MSG again.

I for one wish it were Miami since Mexico is off.

Wonder what venue. Greek Theater?

Caravan2001

I am now hearing MSG is a sealed deal too, despite previous rumors of no NYE.  Supposedly marketing it as "17 in 17".  Whatever.  Personally, it works for me.

anthrax

Quote from: Caravan2001 on May 05, 2017, 02:11:55 PM
I am now hearing MSG is a sealed deal too, despite previous rumors of no NYE.  Supposedly marketing it as "17 in 17".  Whatever.  Personally, it works for me.
Easiest new year's ticket ever!

Nedstruzz

ph92

Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

anthrax

PIE-GUY

They could play a four night run with camping in austin.  Haha
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

anthrax

zimbra

"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

emay

haha I got a notification from FB today that "Ticketmaster has changed the time of the event Phish" and I thought hmm no more Phish shows

TM fb account is going back to Baker Dozen event pages and just editing the date to Dec 27th..Dec 28th etc  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

But also for the main point they have a page for the 27th....which would be 5 nights at the Garden

Caravan2001

Quote from: emay on September 08, 2017, 05:38:29 PM
haha I got a notification from FB today that "Ticketmaster has changed the time of the event Phish" and I thought hmm no more Phish shows

TM fb account is going back to Baker Dozen event pages and just editing the date to Dec 27th..Dec 28th etc  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

But also for the main point they have a page for the 27th....which would be 5 nights at the Garden

But Rangers play on 27th so.....