News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Lets go to the Polls.......

Started by sophist, November 07, 2006, 09:02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sls.stormyrider

yep
also, it's easier to be the opposition than the leaders.
Now, the Dems have to actually come up with good ideas that work. Saying the other guys suck won't hold water for them anymore.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

jonyem

Rush had his popularity at it's highest during Clinton's first 2 years, and helped sweep in the Newt clones in '94, is it no wonder his popularity has declined since then. It's easy for the minority to bitch, than the majority to get things done. I'm sure he'll have a TV show again, just in time for '08. His ratings would do better if he "helped" usher in a Democrat into the White House, THEN piss and moan about what's wrong with government and America today.

sophist

i just thought it was weird that he turned on the pubs so quickly.  Th lines I highlighted don't sound like him to me.
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

nab

Burns just conceded to Tester.  Now both of Montana's senators are Dems.  Hopefully all this change will bring about a positive turn in events.  It still remains to be seen.  At least Bush might have to answer to someone now, if the Dems don't just roll over again.

Edit: Montana is usually a red state.  The fact that we now have two dem senators and a dem gov. says something to me.

rowjimmy

Allen is going to concede to Webb today  :-D

mattstick

Hicks

Wow, Limbaugh admits he's a schill for Repubs, I have so much more respect for him now.    :roll:
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

mattstick

Rick Santorum's family looks CRAZY!

rowjimmy

kellerb

The real question is:  what do you do with Santorum*, once you decide to get rid of it?

k_b

* Definition: http://www.spreadingsantorum.com/

tet

Santorum is among the top scumbags to get dumped, glad my friends in PA helped vote that dickbag out...  as for the sweep, way to go USA!!    i voted absentee so i was glad to see this election produce such turnout.  in the UK, the midterms were THE top story the last 3 days... amazing!!  the rest of the world is apparently pretty happy about this, but now they want to see results, which won't come with the "bipartisan" Bush in office. 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

grewich

Quote from: mattstick on November 09, 2006, 04:57:16 PM
Rick Santorum's family looks CRAZY!

anywhere i stand that kid keeps on staring at me...
in your face