News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Project 80's ISO's

Started by disco, April 06, 2008, 04:02:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

disco

I just have 89 left to verify/decipher...here are the ISO's so far for the project. For most of these shows I failed to grab the newest source which turned out to be an improvement of what I had. So we've got something, just not the best source and the goal of all this is to get the most complete and highest quality recordings of these shows out to the masses. So I'd much prefer to seed the superior sources over the ones' I have unless we are unable to find them which I doubt will be the case.
Here's the list:

8-29-87 Set 3                                  G. Augusto
I have set 1 & 2, we need set 3, shnid-35178
G. Augusto has volunteered to seed this one

3-12-88 [                                               GBL
I have the older version, GBL has offered to seed shnid-83456

2-7-88
I've got shnid 25302, but shnid 81264 is complete where as mine is not.

6-19-88                                            PhishJY
Same situation as above, a more complete source exists than the one I have. We need shnid 11823

7-25-88                                                Jasonsobel
I have shnid-1356 which seems to have verification issues for the last two tracks on all sources, shnid-91121 does not have those issues.

7-30-88                                                  Jasonsobel
The last two tracks don't verify, this appears to be a problem on all copies, shnid-16933 does not have issues so we need that one

So just 4 ISO's for now, I'm sure I'll have another 2 or 3 for 89. I will be looking through the hub to see if I can find any of these sources, thanks for anyone who can help with the project.
I searched the hub and found a source for 6-19-88 that is more complete but its still missing a song. Other than that I had no luck searching for the particular sources we need.

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

jasonsobel

Quote from: disco on April 06, 2008, 04:02:21 AM
7-25-88
I have shnid-1356 which seems to have verification issues for the last two tracks on all sources, shnid-91121 does not have those issues.

I can get you 7/25/88 SHNid 91121
this is one that I've had for years, but I just noticed that it was never in th db.  you'll see that the "added date" is actually 3/30/08.  Because no one else bothered to add this one for so many years, my guess is that this version has not circulated very much.

7-30-88
The last two tracks don't verify, this appears to be a problem on all copies, shnid-16933 does not have issues so we need that one

what, exactly is the issue with SHNid 1074 (for 7/30/88)?  I have that version, and I just double-checked - everything verifies and matches the db.  If you need this one, I can also get this one to you.
sing me back home before I die

disco

Quote from: jasonsobel on April 06, 2008, 08:35:31 AM
7-25-88

I can get you 7/25/88 SHNid 91121
this is one that I've had for years, but I just noticed that it was never in th db.  you'll see that the "added date" is actually 3/30/08.  Because no one else bothered to add this one for so many years, my guess is that this version has not circulated very much.

7-30-88

what, exactly is the issue with SHNid 1074 (for 7/30/88)?  I have that version, and I just double-checked - everything verifies and matches the db.  If you need this one, I can also get this one to you.

I was curious about 7-25's dates... thanks for shedding some light. I was looking back at 7-25, its not so much that the tracks don't verify its that two sets of md5's exist on the entry page. One is only in the comments section and that is the one that verifies for my source so I'd prefer to seed one that matches its actual checksum entry. So either source would be fine, I just can't seed mine (or would prefer not to)

As for 7-30, the fileset i have has 2 tracks labeled as Track 6 and 2 labeled as Track 7, neither verify. From the notes that shnfam has from the last 80's run this show has an asterisk stating that that last two tracks don't verify, so if yours do then you could just sendspace the tracks or I could send you a disc, either way let me know.

www.week4paug.net

disco

Looks like we are moving along rather nicely at this point, here's what's left for the ISO's for the 80's (just up through 88 as I have not gone through 89 and verified it against the db yet)

2-7-88

6-19-88
Same situation as above, a more complete source exists than the one I have. We need shnid 11823

thanks to anyone who can help out  :mrgreen:

www.week4paug.net

disco

Here's the shnfam link to easy RSS, it should be able to help anyone with using it for the project. Using RSS for the project will mean you grab every show seeded (you'll have to set your filters up to do it, see the how-to)
If you already have the show you will starting seeding, in order to do that you need to have the exact same folder name. For the project I am using this format:
ph198X-XX-XX.dbentry#.filetype
shorten files: ph1987-03-23.1942.shnf
flac files: ph1987-05-20.74440.flac16

It may take you 15 minutes or whatever to learn and setup but if you have no phish 80's and want it all this is a no-brainer. It will automatically download the whole project for you, as soon as the seed pops up on etree's home page, usually before actually, you start downloading (or seeding if you have the show) so you are completing as fast as possible and it makes it easier to carry a strong ratio when you start the torrent when its new. Post any questions here if you have them, enjoy the Real Simple Seeding

http://www.shnfamily.org/rss.html

www.week4paug.net

disco

bump

still have 2 ISO's here, I know someone's got 'em.....I will be happy to offer any seeds in return for these shows, even some of my disco biscuits  :roll:
here's the phish list for anyone who can help www.phishhook.com/lists/discocape

2-7-88
http://db.etree.org/shninfo_detail.php?shnid=81264

6-19-88
http://db.etree.org/shninfo_detail.php?shnid=11823

www.week4paug.net

nab

Thought I could help you with 02-07-86 but I have 25302 as well.

disco

thanks to PhishJY for filling the hole on 6-19-88, just one left pholks

2-7-88

www.week4paug.net

G. Augusto

disco

www.week4paug.net

justjezmund

speaking of the 80's I was wondering if anyone could hook up a brother and seed 5-21-89 spear street show.  Awsome private part show if anyone has it.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Mr Minor

Quote from: Jezmund420 on May 13, 2008, 09:34:25 PM
speaking of the 80's I was wondering if anyone could hook up a brother and seed 5-21-89 spear street show.  Awsome private part show if anyone has it.

Have patience, we will eventually get there.
Check it out...
http://week4paug.net/index.php?topic=8653.0

twatts

Guys have any luck finding these???

11/3/84 - DB#1203
4/1/86 - DB#374
10/31/86 - DB#384

Just wondering...

Thanks,

Terry

Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

disco

Quote from: twatts on May 17, 2008, 12:52:36 AM
Guys have any luck finding these???

11/3/84 - DB#1203
4/1/86 - DB#374
10/31/86 - DB#384

Just wondering...

Thanks,

Terry

11-3-84 DB# 1907
4-1-86 DB# 371
10-31-86 DB# 383

so....no  :-D  I put out the feelers and searched the hub a while back doesn't appear that those sources circulate very heavily. I for one would love to add any of them to my collection, sorry terry.

www.week4paug.net

twatts

Quote from: disco on May 23, 2008, 01:22:08 AM

11-3-84 DB# 1907
4-1-86 DB# 371
10-31-86 DB# 383

sorry terry.

No big deal, I got the first 3x, but would like these as well...

I'll keep an eye out, maybe they show up some day!

Thanks,

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill