News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

No Kuroda in Hampton Rumor put to rest!

Started by antelope19, October 06, 2008, 04:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiamiPhish

Kuroda's wife was my babysitter... think that'll get me backstage at Hampton?  :wink:

G. Augusto

rowjimmy

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

rowjimmy

Quote from: tet on October 23, 2008, 11:32:49 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on October 23, 2008, 09:30:20 PM
New Kuroda interview here

DIE

Don't shoot the messenger!
I'm sure you know now why I didn't print the whole interview in here.

Sheesh!
:roll:

Phunkaddict

And The Light Is Growing Brighter Now

tet

ran into CK at the Black Crowes show tonight, said "see you in hampton, right?", got a thumbs up and smile in response   :mrgreen:
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

McGrupp

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on October 06, 2008, 09:34:28 PM
i'm still wondering why they haven't updated the band lineup to include him....    he's actually MORE important than any one of the band members.  He, by himself, accounts for 50% of Phish: the visual aspect.  The other 4 account for the other 50%, the audible aspect.  So that means...  they're each 25% of 50%...  thats what, like 12.5% each?

lol
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Lifeboy

Quote from: McGrupp on October 18, 2011, 08:25:22 PM
i'm still wondering why they haven't updated the band lineup to include him....    he's actually MORE important than any one of the band members.  He, by himself, accounts for 50% of Phish: the visual aspect.  The other 4 account for the other 50%, the audible aspect.  So that means...  they're each 25% of 50%...  thats what, like 12.5% each?

lol

:roll:

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

nice bump.

gumbo, lol.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

sophist

I miss Gumbo.   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

gah

Quote from: McGrupp on October 18, 2011, 08:25:22 PM

lol

BWWAAAHAHAHA! Oh wow, that's a gumbo gem right there! Nice find!  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.