News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Eastbound and Down

Started by Blaise, March 03, 2009, 10:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thechad

The best of Kenny Powers (totally NSFW)

"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

mistercharlie

I've just watched the first 4 episodes of this show while drinking on the couch. Gonna watch the next 3 now.

Fuckin' great show.  :beerbang:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

justjezmund

YOUR FUCKING OUT!!!!!!!

ep2 this sunday, its gunna be  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

ytowndan

Did anyone else notice that his "little sidekick" from last week's episode was the Oompa-Loompa from the new Willy Wonka movie?
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

justjezmund

Quote from: ytowndan on October 02, 2010, 08:47:52 PM
Did anyone else notice that his "little sidekick" from last week's episode was the Oompa-Loompa from the new Willy Wonka movie?

"FUCK YOU MIDGET!!" - Kenny Powers  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

mistercharlie

Quote from: ytowndan on October 02, 2010, 08:47:52 PM

I thought he looked familiar.

And there was a line in the last episode that I'm going to be saying to Dagny for years to come: "Even though your a Mexican, you seem normal to me."  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard  (Dagny is half Hispanic by the way)
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

gah

^^^ Yeah, that chick is smoking! He'll be banging that soon enough...They're setting it up just like first season though, with the girl, and the family, just in another country...doesn't matter though, it's still hilarious!  :-D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

sophist

"At first I thought it was fraud, but then I looked closer at what you were buying.  Beer, Jaeger, Magnum Condoms, Whippets"

"What does it take to buy a baseball team down here?  $10 and a burrito?"

"I feel like this is setting me up to get raped"

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

ytowndan

It was quite a vulgar quote, but I gotta admit, I laughed my ass off at it...

"There is no 'I' in 'Team', but there is a 'U' in 'Cunt'"   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

danje

"You can see right through her asshole to her pussy."

gah

Quote from: danje on October 04, 2010, 08:19:53 PM
"You can see right through her asshole to her pussy."

"Umm, I don't think they're connected like that!"  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

qop24

can't even say how many times i've seen the first season....one of my favorite shows ever

and for those of you who don't know about it, watch the movie "The Foot Fist Way"

same crew/producers etc. with Danny McBride essentially playing the same character in eastbound only he's a karate teacher

basically like an eastbound movie....absolutely hilarious, if you like eastbound, watch this movie. now.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

mistercharlie

"This is me every night, dude. Just staring at butt-holes and getting a buzz on."   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

jephrey

Nice, I saw season 1 a while ago and am 3 shows into it a second time...  I have a favorite line

"It wasn't the extacy, it was the burrito"

Haha!

I've got the first episode of season 2 and am getting the second now.

Woot
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

gah

Quote from: qop24 on October 05, 2010, 04:33:09 PM
can't even say how many times i've seen the first season....one of my favorite shows ever

and for those of you who don't know about it, watch the movie "The Foot Fist Way"

same crew/producers etc. with Danny McBride essentially playing the same character in eastbound only he's a karate teacher

basically like an eastbound movie....absolutely hilarious, if you like eastbound, watch this movie. now.

set it up for next on my netflix!  :clap: