News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish.com - From the Road - 2009 [Hampton Shows] ***SPOILER ALERT***

Started by twatts, March 06, 2009, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonyem

Since there's still time to call an opener, and few have been close, I'm gonna shoot for the moon and call
Crosseyed

Wolfmansbrother

hmm this hasnt started yet? has everyone at the coliseum forgotten about daylight savings time?   :roll:

rowjimmy

thechad

"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

nab

Phish

March 8th, 2009
Hampton Coliseum Hampton, VA

I: Sanity

Wolfmansbrother

Quote from: jonyem on March 08, 2009, 07:55:12 PM
Since there's still time to call an opener, and few have been close, I'm gonna shoot for the moon and call
Crosseyed

Thats a possibility they havent opened with a cover yet
im gonna go and guess DWD however

EDIT: OK nvm

jonyem

blastoplast

If you listen too closely to the sound, you might miss the music.  -Jim Henson

CovertOps77

thechad

"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

justjezmund

Are we going backwards in sets tonite or just a call for the longest show ever :-D  NASTY!!!!
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Moses Yastrzemski

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

thechad

nab