News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3.0 Paug Meetups Galore

Started by redrum, March 07, 2009, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cleech74

More awesome pics from 'Lope.  Good stuff.
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

haleakalari

any paug-folk meeting up at darien... or hartford?

i'll be there with my friend liz and we'll most likely be looking for ways to rock it like a ship afterwards, both times.
The bemonstering of your ganache awaits!

rowjimmy

inourdr

Quote from: haleakalari on August 11, 2009, 02:43:43 AM
any paug-folk meeting up at darien... or hartford?

i'll be there with my friend liz and we'll most likely be looking for ways to rock it like a ship afterwards, both times.

Check the Hartford thread soon. I'd like to meet up with as many paugers as possible. The McLovins are playing at 2pm at Sully's Pub (http://www.sullyspub.com/). Could be a good pre-party/meet up spot. There's also talk of a large group shot during set break. Not sure if it has been finalized though.

Hicks

Everyone wins, thanks Allen. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

mattstick

antelope19

Quote from: mattstick on August 12, 2009, 10:12:03 AM

*microscope not included

Hmmm...yeah, photobucket is messing with me....I'll see what I can do

guyforget

Whats the story w/ that dolphin painting?  Were things looking too masculine around the RV?
-AD_

antelope19

Quote from: guyforget on August 12, 2009, 10:39:19 AM
Whats the story w/ that dolphin painting?  Were things looking too masculine around the RV?

:lol:

I thought it complemented Hicks' Bear shirt quite well.

Paging JPHishman for an explanation.....

mattstick

Quote from: guyforget on August 12, 2009, 10:39:19 AM

* mattstick unpacks Dolphin tapestry from Festival 8 bag...

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

guyforget

I mean, dolphins arent even fish, theyre friggin mammals.  So, no dice on the "relative subject" defense.  Im pretty sure dolphins eat fish.  And since theyre not fish, I think we can deduce that theyre decidedly against fish, which means that JPhishman is probably some sort of terrorist there to get national security secrets out of all of the spunion conspiracy theorists on lot. 
-AD_

antelope19

Let us not forget that Dolphins once tried to takeover the simpsons.  They are evil beings!