News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

so we... or the "ones" giving me -K are home on a friday night...

Started by newleaf, March 14, 2009, 01:42:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

newleaf

...was this in them trees... these are the things... they help my vision... seein' more things...

~ang

newleaf

... and while you are at it... give me like 40 more... DRAMA!  :frustrated:
...was this in them trees... these are the things... they help my vision... seein' more things...

~ang

newleaf

EXCUSE me... SATURDAY night... before someone "corrects" me...

apparently you guys just haven't done... enough... acid...  :mrgreen:

~ang

whyweigh5.0

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

newleaf

~ang

newleaf

~ang

thechad

Quote from: newleaf on March 14, 2009, 01:44:54 AM
EXCUSE me... SATURDAY night... before someone "corrects" me...

apparently you guys just haven't done... enough... acid...  :mrgreen:

I certainly don't want to speak for anyone else, but that most likely is not the case.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

whyweigh5.0

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

WhatstheUse?

You do realize that you are only getting -K b/c you keep starting threads like this right?

Bring in the dude!

newleaf

actually.. no! in my mind... i should be getting all the +K for being so super cool?  :evil:

~ang

newleaf

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 14, 2009, 02:25:54 AM
You do realize that you are only getting -K b/c you keep starting threads like this right?

and could you "suggest" a more +k type thread? i feel anything that keeps people talking... is a decent thread... good... or bad...  :-P

~ang

newleaf

~ang

newleaf

~ang

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: newleaf on March 14, 2009, 02:38:07 AM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 14, 2009, 02:25:54 AM

and could you "suggest" a more +k type thread? i feel anything that keeps people talking... is a decent thread... good... or bad...  :-P

There needs to be some sort of actual discussion to become a decent thread (well, with some exceptions I suppose)

Suggestions for a +K worthy thread?  Basically anything that can start discussion or spark interest in people around these parts.

(for the record, im not handing out any -k's.....just trying to help)
Bring in the dude!