News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 11:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blatboom

yeah that shit's hot.  me and RJ are seeing them in October.

I wonder if that entire concert is going to be released eventually?

rowjimmy

Quote from: blatboom on July 30, 2010, 08:56:22 AM

We'll make a point of asking Joe (Westerlund, the drummer) that very question. He's a very chill guy.
Phish fan, too.

postjack

i actually followed a link from Ryan Adams twitter to Pitchfork TV to a beach fossils video, which was also pretty cool. i saw the link for the Gayngs video and remember RJ singing their praises so I clicked it.  that shit is hot hot hot, and typically autotune/vocoder just pisses me off, but man it is so SMOOTH in that track!
Quote from: phil on July 06, 2011, 07:09:31 PMI hate every band except phish.
Quote from: sophist on April 29, 2011, 04:31:54 PM::cancels summer Phish show plans to achieve psychedelic warrior status::

rowjimmy

Quote from: postjack on July 30, 2010, 09:14:15 AM

i actually followed a link from Ryan Adams twitter to Pitchfork TV to a beach fossils video, which was also pretty cool. i saw the link for the Gayngs video and remember RJ singing their praises so I clicked it.  that shit is hot hot hot, and typically autotune/vocoder just pisses me off, but man it is so SMOOTH in that track!

The whole record is s00per sm00ve.
Blue-eyed stoner soul FTW!

blatboom

Quote from: rowjimmy on July 30, 2010, 09:41:37 AM
Quote from: postjack on July 30, 2010, 09:14:15 AM

The whole record is s00per sm00ve.
Blue-eyed stoner soul FTW!

yeah PJ if you liked that you would love the album.

Gol D. Roger

,,Teenage Dreams, So Hard To Beat"

mopper_smurf

Live version flmed in the UK. Saw them in Amsterdam shortly afterwards. Only guys in the front row ...

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Tomapella

:-O

It would be impressive coming from anybody, but from somebody who is roughly the same size as the guitar...wow!

This here is from a concert of video game tunes done by a crazy Japanese band called Zuntata.  This track is from an arcade game called Metal Black with generally awesome music.  KEYTAR SOLO!!!

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Godai#p/u/25/zMIIdzc2vNg

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Tomapella

The two main guys from The Jayhawks, playing one of my favorite songs of theirs.  And a guy with a conga.

mopper_smurf

That's Vernon Reid's father-in-law dancing the night away.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

McGrupp

holy TRIO this is f'n SICK!!!

Chris Dave is a BEAST on the drums....!!!!
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?