News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 11:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mistercharlie

Watch these three sisters play Metallica.

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mopper_smurf

Quote from: mistercharlie on April 16, 2015, 04:41:48 AM
Watch these three sisters play Metallica.

Better than Lars. Then again: most drummers are these days.

Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

mopper_smurf

Going to catch his show in The Hague on May 16th. Can't wait,
Twitter | FB | Instagram

gainesvillegreen

Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

gainesvillegreen

Quote from: mopper_smurf on May 07, 2015, 10:59:53 AM

Going to catch his show in The Hague on May 16th. Can't wait,

I have been listening to and playing his cover of Avalanche as of late.
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

mbw

I need a fish gopro vid in my life

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: mbw on May 10, 2015, 07:37:27 PM

I'm pretty sure we just went down a similar YouTube path cuz I watched that video for the first time today.

Did you start watching DMB videos based on the fact that it was their 20 year anniversary of their TV debut? That's what got me started...

I don't give a shot about DMB yet I managed to watch approximately 2 hours worth of their YouTube videos today. The internet is weird like that.

Bring in the dude!

mbw

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on May 10, 2015, 07:44:13 PM
Quote from: mbw on May 10, 2015, 07:37:27 PM

I'm pretty sure we just went down a similar YouTube path cuz I watched that video for the first time today.

Did you start watching DMB videos based on the fact that it was their 20 year anniversary of their TV debut? That's what got me started...

I don't give a shot about DMB yet I managed to watch approximately 2 hours worth of their YouTube videos today. The internet is weird like that.

I follow this drummer chick on facebook.  Some vic firth vids were in the related which led me to the go pros.

rowjimmy