News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 11:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Quote from: anthrax on July 26, 2016, 01:01:44 PM

Audio of the entire performance, including a cover of Sabbath's The Wizard to close is here:
http://www.npr.org/event/music/487235301/ryan-adams-live-in-concert-newport-folk-2016

Also, this version of "Oh My Sweet Carolina" also with Niki Bluhm & The Infamous Stringdusters was taped Monday for Colbert.
It's fucking beautiful.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: rowjimmy on July 27, 2016, 07:52:11 AM
Also, this version of "Oh My Sweet Carolina" also with Niki Bluhm & The Infamous Stringdusters was taped Monday for Colbert.
It's fucking beautiful.

I love him. so good.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

PIE-GUY

nice little groove...

Here's my current obsession:

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

gah

^^^ dig it!

reminds me a little bit of the heartless bastards for some reason

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

emay

mopper_smurf

Awesome! Had totally forgotten about that one.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mistercharlie

Quote from: mopper_smurf on August 02, 2016, 01:11:34 AM

That was great. I really like this band, still need to pick up the album on vinyl.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

PIE-GUY

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 03, 2016, 10:24:10 AM
Quote from: mopper_smurf on August 02, 2016, 01:11:34 AM

That was great. I really like this band, still need to pick up the album on vinyl.

yeah, I really hope this is just the incubation stage of this band. Les has a tendency to move band to band too soon, imo. This one going strong for a couple of years would be a very welcome development.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

anthrax

rowjimmy

Do I really need to play that?
I mean, will I regret it?

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 18, 2016, 10:20:30 PM

It's actually pretty good and I have been less than impressed with the last few albums by these guys.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

anthrax

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on August 19, 2016, 07:41:04 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 18, 2016, 10:20:30 PM

It's actually pretty good and I have been less than impressed with the last few albums by these guys.

play it.  it's good.  everything after the black album was complete crap until their most recent album (death magnetic).  this sounds in that same vein, so i'm pumped for the new album to come out.

WhatstheUse?

hmmm. Clearly Metallica has never been my thing, nor will it ever be.  That was just awful to my ears.
Bring in the dude!