News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Summer Tour Art- Official and Unofficial

Started by antelope19, April 20, 2009, 01:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

antelope19

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: antelope19 on July 01, 2009, 09:15:55 AM
Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on June 30, 2009, 11:09:26 PM
Quote from: mattstick on June 29, 2009, 02:18:41 PM

Negative.

My info is tight but unconfirmed.

He's doing the Gorge supposedly, correct?

:crosses fingers:

The source I heard from said One for each night. Not to get your hopes up or anything.

whyweigh5.0

anyone want to make a trade.  My Trey bobblehead for either night alpine pollock
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

Kingfish

Another fyi . . . Fox and Knox official posters on Dry Goods. 

Hicks

Quote from: Kingfish on July 06, 2009, 07:58:00 PM
Another fyi . . . Fox and Knox official posters on Dry Goods. 

Damn Fox is gone already, thanks for the heads up and feel free to post here if Deer Creek shows up!    :-)
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Kid in the Corner

I just picked up a couple knox posters to flip.  The 2day shipping is free today and I got a free Clifford ball glider.

Mr Minor

Quote from: Rip on July 07, 2009, 07:30:53 AM
I just picked up a couple knox posters to flip.  The 2day shipping is free today and I got a free Clifford ball glider.

Careful with that claim.  There will be some people here who want that glider.    :samurai:

mattstick

Good luck flipping those Knoxville posters.  You'll probably get more money for the glider.

Kid in the Corner

Quote from: mattstick on July 07, 2009, 08:00:58 AM

Good luck flipping those Knoxville posters.  You'll probably get more money for the glider.

on ebay, knoxville has sold for 80-125$.

mattstick

Now that they've been on Drygoods the market is a little softer.

And you paid what, $50?  Add in your eBay fees, paypal fees, time and you're lucky to make $5.  Sweet.

Kid in the Corner

They will sell for at least 75 each.  After fees it will be a 35 or 40 dollar profit plus a glider.  Of course, that is small cash, but not bad for about 15 minutes of "work".

kellerb

Quote from: Rip on July 07, 2009, 09:02:06 AM
They will sell for at least 75 each.  After fees it will be a 35 or 40 dollar profit plus a glider.  Of course, that is small cash, but not bad for about 15 minutes of "work".

What you don't realize is that people will commit murder for that glider.  People that, I assume, are currently making their way to your house....

antelope19

Quote from: kellerb on July 07, 2009, 09:14:02 AM
Quote from: Rip on July 07, 2009, 09:02:06 AM

What you don't realize is that people will commit murder for that glider.  People that, I assume, are currently making their way to your house....

Funny, I haven't seen rowjimmy posting much this morning.   :-D

rowjimmy

Almost at Rip's place...

Mapquest sent me this crazy route.

Must

Have

Glider