News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

totally un'fucking'acceptable!

Started by whyweigh5.0, May 25, 2009, 03:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whyweigh5.0

so I finally got tired of waiting on my email to say my ptbm tickets have shipped.  I emailed them today to find out just what the hell was going on.  Look at this shit they sent me back

QuoteYour tickets are scheduled to ship on 6/2/09.

Once tickets ship you will receive an email confirmation of your shipment along with the tracking number for your order.

If you have moved or would like to have your tickets shipped to another address, changes to addresses can only be made prior to the receipt of the e-mail notice of shipping by replying to this e-mail immediately with the new shipping information.

Thank you,

Leanna
Ticketing Customer Service Department
Musictoday, LLC
The Artist/Fan Connection

I mean.. ser.  what THE fuck are they thinking?
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

fauxpaxfauxreal

I don't get it.  When is your first show?

Poster Nutbag

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on May 25, 2009, 04:07:33 PM
I don't get it.  When is your first show?
I don't understand your gripe either... Unless you are going to be out of town at Fenway and now you have a major problem getting back home to grab the tickets that are being shipped..?

and on that note I agree!! they sold these tickets months ago... why cut it so close to the show deadlines...  :?
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

whyweigh5.0

my gripe is that I am leaving for fenway on saturday and I am doing the entire tour.  I will not be home.  Plus one of those tickets is for someone else that I need to ship to them.  This totally fucked up peoples plans.  This is, like i said, unacceptable.  What are they thinking to send tickets out AFTER the tour starts.  I wonder just how many other people who are doing the whole tour are now finding out that their tickets arent being mailed till after they leave town

one big ol WTF
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson

whyweigh5.0

now I am going to have to have somebody checking my mail to get these tickets and now  have to put my trust into someone else to mail this other persons ticket in time for their show.  I just hope they are not doing the whole tour too

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: whyweigh3.5 on May 25, 2009, 04:17:13 PM
my gripe is that I am leaving for fenway on saturday and I am doing the entire tour.  I will not be home.  Plus one of those tickets is for someone else that I need to ship to them.  This totally fucked up peoples plans.  This is, like i said, unacceptable.  What are they thinking to send tickets out AFTER the tour starts.  I wonder just how many other people who are doing the whole tour are now finding out that their tickets arent being mailed till after they leave town

one big ol WTF

Call and complain.

That is a major oversight on their part.

whyweigh5.0

it is a huge oversight.  I cant find a number for phishtickets but I emailed them back saying that it isnt going to work that way and they need to figure something out and expedite my order to ship within the next day or two or there is going to be a big problem.  Haven't heard back yet.  Funny because when I sent my first email it only took them about 5 min to email back to say when it was shipping.  Now its taking them a while to get back

Poster Nutbag

I recognized this was going to be a problem months ago... I don't understand why it is taking them so long to get bought and paid for tickets out of any of the ticketing companies... It seems the plan for getting these tickets out is about 2 weeks before the show... But it states in the guidelines that they should arrive no later than 72 hours before the concert date... Why are they so far behind on getting these tickets out and mailed to you... Personally I think a month after you have placed the order for tickets you should have them in your possession... Which is more than ample time to fill the orders...

How do you even have all your other tickets in hand for all the other shows you are attending..?

It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

whyweigh5.0

this makes me look bad too.  I sold one of these tickets months ago and now I have to explain to this person why I can not mail them their ticket until next month

musictoday blows :samurai:

whyweigh5.0

Quote from: Poster Nutbag on May 25, 2009, 04:31:10 PM
How do you even have all your other tickets in hand for all the other shows you are attending..?

Um.. I got most of my tickets through LN.  Do you think I was lucky enough to get tickets to all of the shows through the lottery?

Poster Nutbag

Quote from: whyweigh3.5 on May 25, 2009, 04:40:11 PM
Quote from: Poster Nutbag on May 25, 2009, 04:31:10 PM

Um.. I got most of my tickets through LN.  Do you think I was lucky enough to get tickets to all of the shows through the lottery?
Well I forgot who I got them through at the moment, but my Gorge tickets won't be mailed until late July... So if I was going to Red Rocks which I'm not but friends of mine are I wouldn't have those tickets in my hand either...

whyweigh5.0

red rocks doesnt start till July 30th (very late july) and Gorge tickets should be mailed out by mid July.  Thats a big "should" but Im sure everyone will have their gorge tickets before they leave for RR

VA $l!m

that freakin blows.

i dont see WTF the deal is period.
why do they have to wait to mail out tickets?
give me one legit excuse.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Poster Nutbag

Quote from: VA slim on May 25, 2009, 05:08:10 PM
that freakin blows.

i dont see WTF the deal is period.
why do they have to wait to mail out tickets.
give me one legit excuse.
Thats exactly my question... and I'm sure its a lot of other peoples question too!!!

whyweigh5.0

what happened was this I think.  Everyone remembers when they ordered tickets how it said that tickets would be mailed out 2 weeks prior to the shows.  So... musictoday figured that they could just slack off and still be able to mail out the tickets two weeks prior... completely dropping the ball and not even thinking about people who are doing the whole tour.  Im sure the thought of these people never even crossed their minds which is fucking ridiculous.  That is NO WAY to run a business at all