News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

SLIM, it's your day!!!

Started by alcoholandcoffeebeans, June 05, 2009, 10:14:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blatboom

Happy birthday my friend my friend.

I'm calling a BDTNL tonight.

:beers:

VA $l!m

thanks ya'll!

i dont feel so bad about missin the show now that we've had such a party here on the paug this last week!
:banana:

i'm gonna take er easy today, i went in to work and decided i didnt really want to be there, so i turned around and came home.

:lol:

at least i got a shower and a shave out of it!
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

blatboom

Quote from: VA slim on June 05, 2009, 12:47:07 PM
thanks ya'll!

i dont feel so bad about missin the show now that we've had such a party here on the paug this last week!

i'm gonna take er easy today, i went in to work and decided i didnt really want to be there, so i turned around and came home.

you should treat yourself to some Socom.

VA $l!m

Quote from: blatboom on June 05, 2009, 01:00:00 PM
Quote from: VA slim on June 05, 2009, 12:47:07 PM
thanks ya'll!

you should treat yourself to some Socom.

ahhh... now your thinkin!!  :-D

nab

Quote from: blatboom on June 05, 2009, 11:43:38 AM
Happy birthday my friend my friend.

I'm calling a BDTNL tonight.

That would kill Slim for missing the show tonight.  

Play_It_Leo

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

mbw

w00t! enjoy your day!
i better see your name on the creek roll call or the taunting will continue!

jedifunk

Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

VA $l!m

so i'm thinking we should delete this swedish guy that hasnt been active in 3 years, so i can have today all to myself! :-D

http://week4paug.net/index.php?action=profile;u=1218

keeb333

Quote from: VA slim on June 05, 2009, 01:18:25 PM
so i'm thinking we should delete this swedish guy that hasnt been active in 3 years, so i can have today all to myself! :-D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

thechad

Quote from: keeb333 on June 05, 2009, 01:21:29 PM
Quote from: VA slim on June 05, 2009, 01:18:25 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

F@*K that guy and happy birthday Slim.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Mr Minor

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Blaise

happy berfday dude. Can't wait to run into you at a show. Lets hope its the fox, I'll buy the first round!