News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Danny Hannon and the Decades

Started by cleech74, June 15, 2009, 06:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cleech74

I was reading about this guy in the Baltimore City Paper, earlier this morning.  The 8x10 Club advertisement had a "must see this show", for this date.

Then, my buddy sends me this, around noon.  Looks interesting, if that's your thing.  Hmmm.

8x10 NEWS FLASH
Tonight @ The 8x10 = Jerry Hannan & The Decades
A genuine songwriter and performer to boot. Recently, Hannan recorded his own song, 'Society' with Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder, which is featured in Sean Penn's film "Into the Wild". "I Thought I Was You", written by Jerry and brother Sean Hannan also plays in "Into the Wild."
The Decades are:
John Molo from Phil Lesh and Friends
Steve Molitz from Particle, Phil Lesh and Friends
Cody Dickerson from North Mississippi All Stars
Chris Chew from North Mississippi All Stars
EDDIE VEDDER IS IN TOWN
LAST NIGHT EDDIE VEDDER ANNOUNCED THIS SHOW FROM THE STAGE OF THE LYRIC OPERA HOUSE
TONIGHT JERRY HANNAN IS GOING TO SIT IN WITH EDDIE AT THE LYRIC
JERRY HANNAN ALSO SPECIFICALLY ASKED THAT WE HAVE ANOTHER GUITAR AMP SET UP HERE AT THE 8x10.
That is all I can say. I will let you figure out the rest of the equation.
tickets are $15 doors @ 8
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon