News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2009-11-20/21 US Bank Arena - Cincinnati, OH - Roll Call

Started by AfterMidnight, October 21, 2009, 03:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tweezy

If I haven't seen it, it's new to me!

flow00

Tomapella

And I am officially IN for both nights!  My 11/21 ticket is for 5th row right next to the stage, which is pretty exciting too.  Looking forward to an awesome weekend  :banana:

WillBreathes

Doesn't seem to be a whole lot of buzz for this show around these parts.

Is Dan unaware this is a home-state show?  Geez!
tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither

AfterMidnight

Quote from: WillBreathes on November 06, 2009, 03:05:00 PM
Doesn't seem to be a whole lot of buzz for this show around these parts.

Is Dan unaware this is a home-state show?  Geez!

i know what you mean. i was expecting some pre or post show parties going on since the shows are on a weekend.

Play_It_Leo

I'm excited, but concerned about getting rid of my extras. It's to the point where I'm feeling stressed every time I think about the weekend basically. If you guys know anybody else looking for seats, let me know please.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

AfterMidnight

Quote from: Play_It_Leo on November 06, 2009, 04:02:16 PM
I'm excited, but concerned about getting rid of my extras. It's to the point where I'm feeling stressed every time I think about the weekend basically. If you guys know anybody else looking for seats, let me know please.

where are your tickets i know someone that is looking for one for each night.

Play_It_Leo

I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

Tomapella

I'm wondering if anybody else has yet to get their tickets from the lottery for these shows.  I just got the standard shipping, but I'm beginning to get a bit concerned with everybody in other threads getting them.

AfterMidnight

i haven't received my tickets yet. i heard the mail order ticket go out the 4th.

aphineday

If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

WillBreathes

I haven't received tickets or an Email saying they were shipped.

Two weeks before the show is pretty standard nowadays with the Lotto... I think.  So that would mean they are being shipped as I type.
tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither

postjack

this run is going to be the heat.  can't believe its coming up so quick, it feels like I just saw Phish last weekend.  :wink:
Quote from: phil on July 06, 2011, 07:09:31 PMI hate every band except phish.
Quote from: sophist on April 29, 2011, 04:31:54 PM::cancels summer Phish show plans to achieve psychedelic warrior status::

AfterMidnight

Play_It_Leo

Quote from: aphineday on November 06, 2009, 06:52:16 PM
Quote from: Play_It_Leo on November 06, 2009, 05:36:45 PM
204 for n1 and 202 for n2.
I might know someone too Leo. You have 2 extras both nights?

Yep you got it. Any help'd be great, thanks!

Quote from: MarkDavidson on November 06, 2009, 07:30:39 PM
any locals going to this?

I spent my first 18 years there and am staying with some non-paug locals, does that count for anything? I doubt either would be up to hosting a big party, but we may be able to get some ideas from them about meeting places we could all head to pre-show.