News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12/02 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY - Live Setlist Thread

Started by blatboom, December 02, 2009, 07:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mehead

PYITE opener..hoefully your TTE comes tonight so it's out of the way..but then again I'm sure THEY have read our please stop playing it thread and they would be more than happy to oblige
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

MeltMe

sup everyone...

as much as i'd like a llama opener...i gotta say wilson
nothing i see can be taken from me...

StCarl

Quote from: McGrupp on January 25, 2011, 02:39:37 PM
your overall taste in phish shows perplexes me.

cactusfan

buried alive would be sweet.
but let's be realistic here.

chalkdust opener.

McGrupp

Quote from: kellerb on December 02, 2009, 07:40:58 PM
Quote from: blatboom on December 02, 2009, 07:37:43 PM
just got a text from boss, we're switching shifts tomorrow so I get an extra hour of sleep so I should be able to make it all the way through.

This is the first I've heard of someone rearranging their work schedule for a live setlist thread.

This is Blat's other job.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

rowjimmy

VA $l!m

just got a text from boss, we're switching shifts tomorrow so I get an extra hour of sleep so I should be able to make it all the way through.

This is the first I've heard of someone rearranging their work schedule for a live setlist thread.

dude is deadicated.

personally i just need to say that i honestly cant wait until theses MSG shows are over with. by all accounts i SHOULD be at these shows, and my Best friend/ Ex/ soulmate for eternity is giving me hell that i didnt make it out there... so can we just get a 60 minute TTE one set show and call it a day already?
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

rowjimmy

MeltMe

Quote from: VA slim on December 02, 2009, 07:45:11 PM

dude is deadicated.

personally i just need to say that i honestly cant wait until theses MSG shows are over with. by all accounts i SHOULD be at these shows, and my Best friend/ Ex/ soulmate for eternity is giving me hell that i didnt make it out there... so can we just get a 60 minute TTE one set show and call it a day already?

oooooh....that's just evil LOL
nothing i see can be taken from me...

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

blatboom

no he made the switch for some reason.  perhaps he could sense my concern today.

postjack

Quote from: phil on July 06, 2011, 07:09:31 PMI hate every band except phish.
Quote from: sophist on April 29, 2011, 04:31:54 PM::cancels summer Phish show plans to achieve psychedelic warrior status::

Undermind

I'm thinking the 1st 3.0 Jesus Just Left Chicago is coming tonight too.
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

aphineday

Quote from: Undermind on December 02, 2009, 07:49:12 PM
I'm thinking the 1st 3.0 Jesus Just Left Chicago is coming tonight too.
Whoa, nice call. If not tonight, I could definitely see it at one of the MSG shows.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

DoW

Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate