News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

FREE TO A GOOD HOME - DATS

Started by factorz, May 03, 2019, 03:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

factorz

Not sure if this is ok to post so feel free to let me know, but I have quite a few DAT's I no longer need. I'd like to think I will listen to them, but I know I won't. Plus I have most of it on hard drive now anyway. Mainly Phish with some from my days as a taper (AKG 391's). Other jam bands as well. I'll even include a Panasonic SV3800 to play them on. Last time I used it it works, but no guarantees.

Only catch is I'm not looking to ship these and need them gone before June 10th. So if you're in SE WI send me a note and maybe we can work something out. Thanks!

emay

will reach out to some of my WI friends. Might be able to get someone to pick them up. Thanks for the offer

Caravan2001

Nice offer for sure!  Good lookin' out.  I would grab them for sure if I was close enough.

factorz

Yeah I figured maybe they could go to someone who will enjoy them or transfer if there are some rare jems in the mix.