News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

DAT transfer needed

Started by mbw, November 14, 2023, 12:21:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbw

Anyone able to help me with a dat transfer?
Just came across an uncirculated source of my second show on eBay and I have no way of transferring a dat if I snag it. There's only one source in circulation and it's boomy as hell.  Would love to hear this one.

Superfreakie

Jeff Mitchell. He's a member here. I will PM you his mailing addy. He also manages the db.etree Phish collection.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Marmar

ummm.....

HELLO....you forget that I am still around?
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

mbw

Quote from: Marmar on November 14, 2023, 07:47:01 AMummm.....

HELLO....you forget that I am still around?

Haha,you also seem like you have boxes of stuff to work on so I didn't want to add to it.

mbw

Quote from: Superfreakie on November 14, 2023, 01:07:27 AMJeff Mitchell. He's a member here. I will PM you his mailing addy. He also manages the db.etree Phish collection.

Cool and thanks.