News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Operation Every Phish Show HDD BP and other Every Show Discussions...

Started by mbwoellert41, March 27, 2010, 09:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Housedawg74

I received my copy of the Phish Flac vault from whatapiper this weekend. If anyone needs a copy I'm happy to do a BnP, just send me a PM!

jmitchell

Quote from: Superfreakie on February 13, 2012, 12:44:40 AM
Quote from: Housedawg74 on February 13, 2012, 12:36:46 AM
Thanks so much to all of you who replied! Once I receive my copy I'll be happy to hook anyone else who needs it up with a BNP. I'm working on building my own GD lossless SBD drive as well so when that's done I'll offer it up as well. I'm using ALAC for that one do it will be iTunes ready when I get it finished, which will admittedly be awhile as I'm only up to '72 so far.

As you might expect, some of us have complete GD collections as well.

I am complete with GD, Jerry and Phish...probably too complete.  I can fill drives for folks who are interested.
Phish Lossless Audio Sources
https://tinyurl.com/2snkn552

ph92

Hey I know this thread is old, but would anyone be willing to do a B&P for the entire phish collection? I would prefer 3.0 too, but I'll take what I can get. Also can someone give me an idea what size the lossless collection is? and the lossy?
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

jmitchell

Quote from: ph92 on December 25, 2013, 05:02:51 PM
Hey I know this thread is old, but would anyone be willing to do a B&P for the entire phish collection? I would prefer 3.0 too, but I'll take what I can get. Also can someone give me an idea what size the lossless collection is? and the lossy?

6tb lossless, including 24bits
4.5tb lossless, 16bits

pm if interested

whatapiper

I can fill whatever phishhead92, send me a PM if interested, I can fit at least one source of every show flac16 on a 2TB, would need 3-4TB to get all the sources. Plus there is video...
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

jmitchell

I stopped downloading around 2009.  I was able to grab most of the sources, but here are quite a few that I am missing.  Anyone out there grab everything and be able to help me out?  Currently sorting through 2009 and figuring out what I have and what I don't have.  If anyone has a completely complete 3.0 stash, please let me know.

Thanks

Superfreakie

My collection is spotty for 3.0. A couple of good shows, plus the ones that I was at personally.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

mattstick

mbw

jmitchell

Quote from: mbw on January 28, 2014, 02:57:20 PM
Sobel, I believe, has every source of every 3.0 show.

I don't want to wear my welcome out with Jason.  I have gotten a ton of stuff from him already, so I was looking for some other folks that have it all.  It's hard to find folks that have as complete a collection as he and I.

Superfreakie

Quote from: jmitchell on January 28, 2014, 03:05:57 PM
Quote from: mbw on January 28, 2014, 02:57:20 PM
Sobel, I believe, has every source of every 3.0 show.

I don't want to wear my welcome out with Jason.  I have gotten a ton of stuff from him already, so I was looking for some other folks that have it all.  It's hard to find folks that have as complete a collection as he and I.

I recently found a drive full of sources I never sent you, but figured by now you have sussed them all out. Also, I've been waiting for you to hunt down all of 3.0 before I send you a drive.  :wink: Do you still need help with early seeds over at LL, send me PM? As of this past weekend, my collection is officially organized.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

twatts

Quote from: Superfreakie on January 28, 2014, 05:04:25 PM
As of this past weekend, my collection is officially organized.

Interesting...  What's in it???  I'm not into 2.0 or 3.0, so I'm not any help to Jeff in this respect...  But I'm curious if you have some of the missing SHN sets from oh-so-long-ago...

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

PIE-GUY

SF, can we work out a deal? I can ship a HDD to you and you fill it with Phish then I can just grab from you in person the next time I'm in Montreal? Is that worth a nice dinner at Joe Beef?
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Superfreakie

Quote from: PG on January 28, 2014, 05:20:16 PM
SF, can we work out a deal? I can ship a HDD to you and you fill it with Phish then I can just grab from you in person the next time I'm in Montreal? Is that worth a nice dinner at Joe Beef?

Don't ship me an HDD unless you can get a great deal. Better me buy one, fill it for you, and then you pick it up. Save on shipping and the potential for damage.