News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Operation Every Phish Show HDD BP and other Every Show Discussions...

Started by mbwoellert41, March 27, 2010, 09:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ph92

Quote from: mbw on August 16, 2017, 04:17:35 PM
is this still a thing?

Quote from: mbw on February 08, 2017, 12:38:58 PM
In line after Will.
For real. I'm sitting on shitty MP3's from the Google Spreadsheet (although those remasters are nice)
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

ph92

Hey everyone, I've got a B&P drive set up. I have all 1.0 & 2.0 in mp3 tagged and organized nicely. This includes remasters etc.
I'm missing most of 3.0 mp3 boards except the last couple years.

Also included:
From the Archives mp3
Live Albums/Boxes FLAC
LP Releases FLAC
Studio FLAC
Live Phish Vol Series FLAC

Didn't know if people were still interested in this.

Make America Melt Again!

emay

mbw

ph92

It's under 1TB cause there's minimal 3.0.

It also includes this compilation Jeff just posted about, all live bait and box set bonus CDs in chronological order in FLAC. 

We can do it when I'm done with summer shows, I don't want y'all's drives sitting on my porch for too long.
Make America Melt Again!

emay

Quote from: ph92 on July 26, 2018, 02:53:48 PM

It also includes this compilation Jeff just posted about, all live bait and box set bonus CDs in chronological order in FLAC. 

We can do it when I'm done with summer shows, I don't want y'all's drives sitting on my porch for too long.

Cool or just bring it to Dicks and ill copy it over the weekend at the crib.

ph92

Quote from: emay on July 26, 2018, 03:55:55 PM
Quote from: ph92 on July 26, 2018, 02:53:48 PM

Cool or just bring it to Dicks and ill copy it over the weekend at the crib.
Oh for sure, we can do that. Also I got that cable for your Macbook. We'll have to give that a try as well.
Make America Melt Again!

jmitchell

I recently filled a couple drives for someone.  All sources was about 10tb.  I can fill the drives in a couple of days.  I figured since storage was getting cheaper, this might be something folks are interested it.  I am also going to look at the spreadsheet and try to figure out how to do a oatch download so i can have the mp3s for folks as well.
Phish Lossless Audio Sources
https://tinyurl.com/2snkn552

khalpin

Quote from: jmitchell on October 05, 2018, 02:16:37 PM
I recently filled a couple drives for someone.  All sources was about 10tb.  I can fill the drives in a couple of days.  I figured since storage was getting cheaper, this might be something folks are interested it.  I am also going to look at the spreadsheet and try to figure out how to do a oatch download so i can have the mp3s for folks as well.
Just a heads up, the mp3s on the spreadsheet are 128 whereas the original Hard Drive that CrazyEd sent around were 320

ytowndan

Quote from: khalpin on October 05, 2018, 03:03:44 PM
Quote from: jmitchell on October 05, 2018, 02:16:37 PM
Just a heads up, the mp3s on the spreadsheet are 128 whereas the original Hard Drive that CrazyEd sent around were 320

If you want the CrazyEd archive, Jeff, hit me up.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Superfreakie

Hey Yo!!! Years and years ago (2011??), I mailed a Phish drive to jmitchell that sent him off into the wilds of collecting. In the interim, I dropped off the map and stopped torrenting, thus falling behind on any new Phish sources (16 and 24 bit).

And so, couple weeks ago, I asked Jeff if his Phish collection was a) up to date and well cataloged and b) could he replace my collection if I mailed him a drive(s). I received a resounding "yes" on both counts. It took a 12 TB drive to grab everything (except for some 2018/2019 LPs). The collection is beautifully organized.

And so I'd now like to pass this on if anyone is interested. Also, I just received webrips from the last couple years that have been overlayed with 24bit audio. They are stellar, so if that tickles your fancy, hit me up. Best Buy's black Friday sale had WD 12TB drives for $170. Unfortunately, they have since gone up in price.       
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Superfreakie on January 19, 2020, 01:02:43 PM
Hey Yo!!! Years and years ago (2011??), I mailed a Phish drive to jmitchell that sent him off into the wilds of collecting. In the interim, I dropped off the map and stopped torrenting, thus falling behind on any new Phish sources (16 and 24 bit).

And so, couple weeks ago, I asked Jeff if his Phish collection was a) up to date and well cataloged and b) could he replace my collection if I mailed him a drive(s). I received a resounding "yes" on both counts. It took a 12 TB drive to grab everything (except for some 2018/2019 LPs). The collection is beautifully organized.

And so I'd now like to pass this on if anyone is interested. Also, I just received webrips from the last couple years that have been overlayed with 24bit audio. They are stellar, so if that tickles your fancy, hit me up. Best Buy's black Friday sale had WD 12TB drives for $170. Unfortunately, they have since gone up in price.     

Interested! What format are all these shows in? FLAC? WAV? MP3?  and is this collection multiple sources per show?

Bring in the dude!

Superfreakie

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 17, 2020, 03:41:33 PM

Interested! What format are all these shows in? FLAC? WAV? MP3?  and is this collection multiple sources per show?

1.0 and 2.0 = Every source in circulation. Up to date as of today. All files are lossless - either FLAC or SHN (remember SHN?).
3.0 = Every source up until end of 2018 - includes mp3 as well as lossless (16bit and 24bit). Ran out of space for 2019......wasn't losing sleep over that.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Caravan2001

Quote from: Superfreakie on April 17, 2020, 06:55:00 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 17, 2020, 03:41:33 PM

1.0 and 2.0 = Every source in circulation. Up to date as of today. All files are lossless - either FLAC or SHN (remember SHN?).
3.0 = Every source up until end of 2018 - includes mp3 as well as lossless (16bit and 24bit). Ran out of space for 2019......wasn't losing sleep over that.

I as well would be very much appreciative to get one of these if possible. 

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.