News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Operation Every Phish Show HDD BP and other Every Show Discussions...

Started by mbwoellert41, March 27, 2010, 09:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmitchell

Quote from: twatts on February 03, 2014, 02:26:05 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on February 03, 2014, 02:18:48 PM
Quote from: twatts on February 03, 2014, 02:15:38 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on February 03, 2014, 01:55:46 PM
I keep telling myself one day I will write a Phish taping compendium and this will require most sources, as the best source will have an extensive write up, including from the taper, while the weaker will get a line or two. I'm dreaming, I know.

Considering Jeff and I keep unearthing stuff, you may be waiting a while...

God knows what Marmar has tucked away in his corner of the world?!?

Terry

I've got a few goodies too...

Bust them out!  Quit holding out on us...

Terry
Phish Lossless Audio Sources
https://tinyurl.com/2snkn552

Superfreakie

Quote from: jmitchell on February 03, 2014, 02:40:55 PM
I keep telling myself one day I will write a Phish taping compendium and this will require most sources, as the best source will have an extensive write up, including from the taper, while the weaker will get a line or two. I'm dreaming, I know.

Terry

Terry

I'm presently unemployed, so this is probably a project I will take up.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

twatts

Quote from: Superfreakie on February 03, 2014, 02:45:36 PM
Quote from: jmitchell on February 03, 2014, 02:40:55 PM

Terry

Terry

I'm presently unemployed, so this is probably a project I will take up.

Either do that, or just mail it all to Jeff... 

*arm twisting*

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

khalpin

Quote from: mbw on February 03, 2014, 01:40:12 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on February 03, 2014, 01:34:49 PM
Quote from: jmitchell on February 03, 2014, 12:50:55 PM
Quote from: mbw on February 02, 2014, 04:17:58 PM
anyone have the 'official,' updated drive from crazyed?

Not sure what the 'official" drive is.  If there was/is a drive floating around that folks have been getting their sources from is it possible to get a list so that if people are looking for this some of us may be able to help out those who are looking for this drive specifically?

It's not an "official" drive. It is missing a lot of sources, I don't think anything has been checked or verified. And the source selected for any given date is not necessarily the best sounding one (I think there is only one source per show).

There was a thread that has since been deleted, started by crazyed.  That is the one I am referring to.  There may be only one source per show, most likely the best, but how many does one need?  The main thing about it, is that every single show/song is tagged.  That is what I am referring to.
I got that drive from Ed a few years back in mp3 form.  Although, I failed to keep it updated with 3.0.  I downloaded the 2009 shows, but after a while found I was spending the time downloading and tagging files but not listening to them, so I stopped around mid-2010.

As I've seen new 1.0 shows enter into circulation, I would download and tag them.  Most shows have only one source but there are certainly lots with multiple sources.  I'd certainly be happy to copy it if anyone is interested.

mbw

Quote from: khalpin on February 03, 2014, 03:48:34 PM

Not sure what the 'official" drive is.  If there was/is a drive floating around that folks have been getting their sources from is it possible to get a list so that if people are looking for this some of us may be able to help out those who are looking for this drive specifically?

It's not an "official" drive. It is missing a lot of sources, I don't think anything has been checked or verified. And the source selected for any given date is not necessarily the best sounding one (I think there is only one source per show).

There was a thread that has since been deleted, started by crazyed.  That is the one I am referring to.  There may be only one source per show, most likely the best, but how many does one need?  The main thing about it, is that every single show/song is tagged.  That is what I am referring to.
I got that drive from Ed a few years back in mp3 form.  Although, I failed to keep it updated with 3.0.  I downloaded the 2009 shows, but after a while found I was spending the time downloading and tagging files but not listening to them, so I stopped around mid-2010.

As I've seen new 1.0 shows enter into circulation, I would download and tag them.  Most shows have only one source but there are certainly lots with multiple sources.  I'd certainly be happy to copy it if anyone is interested.

cool.  I am looking for the flac version of that drive but I may take you up.   :clap:

ph92

How big is this MP3 drive? I unfortunately won't be able to afford a hard drive big enough to handle the lossless collection.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

khalpin

Quote from: ph92 on February 09, 2014, 11:52:18 PM

How big is this MP3 drive? I unfortunately won't be able to afford a hard drive big enough to handle the lossless collection.
Mine's currently 525 Gb.  PM me if you'd like a copy.

jmitchell

I know this is an old thread, but thought I would post an update.

.txt of all the sources I have in tree form - 7.33tb
https://www.mediafire.com/?fs1xx0q4kj4iv4k

ph92

Quote from: jmitchell on August 08, 2015, 09:42:20 AM
I know this is an old thread, but thought I would post an update.

.txt of all the sources I have in tree form - 7.33tb
https://www.mediafire.com/?fs1xx0q4kj4iv4k
That is quite a bit...

I'm still trying to get that MP3 HDD cause I don't have the space for the proper lossless tree versions. But I'll need to wait till I get a job to get a new HDD. I think I have most of it up till like 2010 on a Drobo back home in Cleveland, but I haven't been back there in like 4 years to be able to pick that up.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

oyster

Jeff/Terry/anyone willing to do a lossless HD B&P? I *will* make it worth your time and will do B&Ps for others who need/want the same afterward.

A couple years back I started transferring my FLAC/SHN discs to some hard discs. I had a crash on a nearly full 2 TB drive and did not restart the project. Hoping someone can save me the time.

(Terry, a long long time ago - circa 2002ish - we did a few old school trades. My list was/is here:
http://db.etree.org/oyster)

whatapiper

I have CrazyEd's drive in lossless and one from Superfreakie, All lossless. I can fill an external for anyone just PM me. It has everything up to 3.0, after that I got lazy during some years. I have everything from 3.0 in lossy however to fill the void.

I have multiple sources for many many 1.0 shows, most in FLAC some shn files. Plus plenty of early Trey band, video etc.
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

jmitchell

ytowndan

Does anyone still have CrazyEd's tagged MP3 drive?  And, if so, do you have the time for a B&P?

I'm not concerned about 3.0, as I have the LPs.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Lifeboy

Quote from: ytowndan on December 14, 2016, 08:48:08 PM
Does anyone still have CrazyEd's tagged MP3 drive?  And, if so, do you have the time for a B&P?

second'd

I had them all in mp3 with multiple sources, but my mother came over and ended up knocking my 3TB HD off my computer desk and its now toast.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

kellerb

Quote from: Lifeboy on December 15, 2016, 11:29:25 AM
Quote from: ytowndan on December 14, 2016, 08:48:08 PM

second'd

I had them all in mp3 with multiple sources, but my mother came over and ended up knocking my 3TB HD off my computer desk and its now toast.

Sounds like your mom needs to hook up with Crazy Eddie