News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

pick on the n00b who skips the out-of-way show day

Started by PIE-GUY, June 29, 2010, 01:49:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SSIA - should we officially declare today "pick on the n00b who skips the out-of-way show" day?

YES
24 (68.6%)
No
2 (5.7%)
I plea the 5th due to fear of Lazer-Eyes.
9 (25.7%)

Total Members Voted: 35

guyforget

-AD_

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Play_It_Leo

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

Hicks

Yeah the real question is whether Phish thinks it is pick on the n00b who skipped the show day.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

redrum

i'm actually scared (for him) of what will happen in tonights live setlist thread.
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

kellerb

Quote from: Hicks on June 29, 2010, 02:25:09 PM
Yeah the real question is whether Phish thinks it is pick on the n00b who skipped the show day.

They seem to check the calendar for these types of things.  Trey's got one of those iphone things

sls.stormyrider

Hallmark has been notified.
They are already working on cards for next year's event
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

WhatstheUse?

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Bring in the dude!

Buffalo Budd

This.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 29, 2010, 02:57:23 PM
I won't lie.

I'm nervous.

Nervous will soon move to deflated then on to completely crushed. We may need to keep an eye on this kid tonight; make sure he doesn't do anything stupid.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

guyforget

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 29, 2010, 02:57:23 PM
I won't lie.

I'm nervous.

i just saw trey's account scoping the setlist game thread, probably looking for mind-blowing ideas for tonight.   

-AD_