News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Want to live-tweet setlists for the 'paug?

Started by tet, June 15, 2010, 12:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tet

can anyone live-tweet setlists for us? 

rules:

• Rule #1
  • You must actually be at the show- so don't lose your mind to a vial of acid, get thrown out by security for jumping over any barriers, pass out and get wheeled out by EMTs, or get tackled as you rush the stage, 'cause Carini's gonna get you.
  • Actually KNOWING the names of Phish songs and being able to identify a fair number of covers helps.
  • Don't fuck with our Twitter account.  Or Carini's gonna get you...  and then you'll be permabanned here, and also may have a bounty put on your stoned ass.

hit me up on a PM if you'd like to help out. 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

PIE-GUY

Quote from: tet on June 15, 2010, 12:03:32 PM

rules:

• Rule #1
  • You must actually be at the show- so don't lose your mind to a vial of acid, get thrown out by security for jumping over any barriers, pass out and get wheeled out by EMTs, or get tackled as you rush the stage, 'cause Carini's gonna get you.
  • Actually KNOWING the names of Phish songs and being able to identify a fair number of covers helps.
  • Don't fuck with our Twitter account.  Or Carini's gonna get you...  and then you'll be permabanned here, and also may have a bounty put on your stoned ass.

Rule #2 eliminates a lot of people!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

tet

Quote from: PIE-GUY on June 15, 2010, 12:19:42 PM

rules:

• Rule #1

that's the point... :smoke:
-Phish

kellerb

Quote from: PIE-GUY on June 15, 2010, 12:19:42 PM

rules:

• Rule #1

:angel:

aphineday

rules:

• Rule #1

For me, rule three had me laughing pretty well, but I damn near lost it when  the tone changes from "and then you'll be permabanned here, and also may have a bounty put on your stoned ass" to "hit me up on a PM if you'd like to help out".
I fucking love it.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

tet

We've got a volunteer for the Southern run, but any takers for SPAC tonight?

PM please...
-Phish

rowjimmy

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

Casey Lenahan

I owe Aug $20

tet

-Phish

mopper_smurf

Quote from: rowjimmy on June 19, 2010, 12:40:59 PM
I can do mpp1 if needed.

RJ in da house! He will tweet the next song before they actually start it.  Rumor has it that he will be hovering in a glider.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

tet

-Phish