News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

10/19 - Augusta Civic Center - Augusta, ME - Live Setlist Thread

Started by sophist, October 19, 2010, 07:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

sophist

So what we drinking tonight?  I got the Magic Hat variety pack. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

MeltMe

nothing i see can be taken from me...

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

cleech74

"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

cleech74

Or not.  How is one supposed to pad post-counts in the LST, if posts are stuck? :? :-P
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

sophist

MeltMe

nothing i see can be taken from me...

Buffalo Budd

Sanity tonight and I'd love to see Mellow Mood make it's way into a setlist.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

sophist

cleech74