News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12/31 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY - Live Setlist Thread

Started by Superfreakie, December 31, 2010, 04:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbw

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Superfreakie

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on December 31, 2010, 07:39:00 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on December 31, 2010, 07:35:25 PM
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on December 31, 2010, 07:33:42 PM
stream is up.

The window is opening for me but there is nothing there. It is white for right now.

i see a buncha wooks up in MSG

I got in for two seconds and then it bounced me. Fuck all now. Bastards. Tonight will be a true test of their webcast system as the demand will be higher. They better get their act together in the next 20 minutes I got a fucking LST to run here.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

blatboom

Quote from: Superfreakie on December 31, 2010, 07:41:43 PM
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on December 31, 2010, 07:39:00 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on December 31, 2010, 07:35:25 PM
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on December 31, 2010, 07:33:42 PM
stream is up.

The window is opening for me but there is nothing there. It is white for right now.

i see a buncha wooks up in MSG

I got in for two seconds and then it bounced me. Fuck all now. Bastards. Tonight will be a true test of their webcast system as the demand will be higher. They better get their act together in the next 20 minutes I got a fucking LST to run here.

I'm experiencing the same thing  :x

the test video plays fine.

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

cactusfan

happy nye, y'all!

no phishes for me tonight. but maybe i can check in now and again.

i predict a DWD opener.

blatboom

mbw

you should be seeing a phish graphic with the dates and an overhead view of ny.  audio is on in the venue as well.

bonebo

...sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own...

Caravan2001

I just get "waiting for livephish.com on my browser"...ugh  :frustrated:, I knew it was too good to be true...I tested my DL speed and I am pulling 19.4mbps which is about as fast as I ever get so.....

PhishPhan

Woo. Purchased PPV of tonight's and tomorrow's show. Pumped.

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

blatboom

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on December 31, 2010, 07:52:15 PM
you should be seeing a phish graphic with the dates and an overhead view of ny.  audio is on in the venue as well.
I'm seeing the graphic with the dates but the video screen is still white.

I've tried IE and Chrome as well and nothing

blatboom

Caravan2001

I can't even get in the fucking queue!  I wish they would have a backup where you could just stream audio in a case such as this.....If they had an audio only feed, that would at least be something....This sucks, the servers are probably just getting hammered....It's like TicketMaster or some bullshit!  :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: