News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

'Paug 2.0 - Please report bugs / errors / issues w/ new server here

Started by guyforget, June 03, 2011, 04:52:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

khalpin

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

DoW

Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

aphineday

This is going to sound exceedingly stupid, but I seem to have lost what I always call my "home" screen.
Not the actual "home" page, but the page with "recently read topics" etc., and my avatar in the upper left.
Did I screw something up? IF so, how can I fix that?
Thanks!
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

ytowndan

Quote from: aphineday on September 02, 2014, 12:53:33 AM
This is going to sound exceedingly stupid, but I seem to have lost what I always call my "home" screen.
Not the actual "home" page, but the page with "recently read topics" etc., and my avatar in the upper left.
Thanks!

Up in the top right, next to where it says "simple machines forum" you'll see an arrow.  If you clicked on it by accident it hides the portion of the page you're referring to. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

aphineday

Quote from: ytowndan on September 02, 2014, 12:59:04 AM
Quote from: aphineday on September 02, 2014, 12:53:33 AM
Thanks!

Up in the top right, next to where it says "simple machines forum" you'll see an arrow.  If you clicked on it by accident it hides the portion of the page you're referring to. 
Son of a...
Thanks, buddy! +k
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Hicks

Quote from: tet on September 06, 2014, 10:55:27 PM
Quote from: Hicks on September 05, 2014, 09:00:21 PM
New font? 

I'm freaking out!

?

Maybe it's just me but the font is different now on my comp. 

Obvs not a big deal, but it tripped my OCD. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

blatboom

I've had that happen before when monitors/comps get switched at work and it is difficult to cope with

runawayjimbo

I'm seeing the weird font too both at work and on my home PC (home iMac still looks normal). It does look like it's a resolution thing more than the font (e.g., weird/inconsistent spacing between characters), but I thought it was weird that it was on both PCs. I'm also with Hicks on the freaking me out front.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

Bobafett

My avatar and new posts/replies is not showing up on PC or iPhone.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.