News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2012/12/28-31 Madison Square Garden - New York, NY

Started by anthrax, November 07, 2012, 07:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justjezmund

Quote from: Superfreakie on December 24, 2012, 05:01:01 PM
Add me for the 29th and 30th.  :banana: :banana:

ahhhhshit.  might finally get to meet this fucker.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Caravan2001

roggae

Wife and I will be in attendance 12/29,30,&31.

Still need one more for 12/30.
Clearly it's all awful.

McGrupp

And add me to the 30th. Thanks zimbra!

Gonna be in town on the 29th and it's gonna be rough being in the city and not at the show...

But the lady is taking me out to a nice birthday dinner that night so all is not lost.

I'll be checking the setlist on the red-eye train from Richmond > NYP on the 28th.

Here's to hoping this run is better than last year's!

:beers:
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

emay

Quote from: McGrupp on December 25, 2012, 05:01:08 PM
And add me to the 30th. Thanks zimbra!

Gonna be in town on the 29th and it's gonna be rough being in the city and not at the show...

But the lady is taking me out to a nice birthday dinner that night so all is not lost.

I'll be checking the setlist on the red-eye train from Richmond > NYP on the 28th.

Here's to hoping this run is better than last year's!

:beers:

for realz.

blatboom

got offered 2 free box seat tix last night for 12/30. only snafu is I have to be at work at 7am 12/31 so it will have to be an all nighter to get back in time. but fuck it I'm going see you assholes there  :phish:

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: blatboom on December 28, 2012, 10:14:44 AM
got offered 2 free box seat tix last night for 12/30. only snafu is I have to be at work at 7am 12/31 so it will have to be an all nighter to get back in time. but fuck it I'm going see you assholes there  :phish:

Wow!  It's been awhile since you saw the Phish, eh Blat?
Enjoy man.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

blatboom

since summer '11  :-o

anybody got any ideas on parking? I need to be as close as possible to the Garden to get out asap regardless of cost

rowjimmy

mbw

nice.  blat will make going to phish shows cool again.

blatboom

Superfreakie

Quote from: blatboom on December 28, 2012, 11:01:20 AM
TTE bustout

fuck you.

If I get TTE'd on the 30th, I will drop trow and fling feces at the stage.

BLAT - pm me your digits.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

sophist

Quote from: Superfreakie on December 28, 2012, 12:04:52 PM
Quote from: blatboom on December 28, 2012, 11:01:20 AM
TTE bustout

fuck you.

If I get TTE'd on the 30th, I will drop trow and fling feces at the stage.

BLAT - pm me your digits.

I'd pay good money to see that.  Just sayin'
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!