News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Under The Scales - Tom Marshall Podcast

Started by rowjimmy, November 07, 2016, 11:33:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Tom's Marshall's podcast, announced on our HFPod last week, lauched today with three episodes.
You can listen to it directly on the website: http://www.underthescales.com

I'm midway through the third ep and it's pretty good stuff. I think most everyone here will dig what he's sharing with us.

PIE-GUY

Listened to 000 first - skipped to 002 for the lulz - it's delivering the lulz!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

birdman

Listened to the first episode on the way home. This is going to be right up my alley.

It's cool that he calls The HFP "the sister podcast" to his show. Nice work RJ.
Paug FTMFW!

Bobafett

Thanks for sharing and congrats on the attention you've been garnering.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

mbw

emay

WhatstheUse?

Jumped to the Rail Riders episode first for the lulz, which it brought.

Kids LEAVING THE SHOW EARLY at Dick's to get in line for the next night? That's.... mental illness. Also, paying 'task-rabbits' to stand in line for you?! Ridiculous.

Michelle and I got 5th or 6th row for the Halloween set by.... just walking right up there at the end of the first set. Definitely would've gotten tense had we tried to move farther, but no issues to get where we were.  I can't imagine waiting in line allllll daaaay to be 5-10 ft. closer. Dude in the interview said 6-7am was the standard time he'd arrive at a venue to get in line!

I always thought I was as phish obsessed as a person could be... but apparently, there's another level. Anybody know this dude personally? I'm sure I'd recognize him...
Bring in the dude!

Caravan2001

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 07, 2016, 08:11:36 PM
Jumped to the Rail Riders episode first for the lulz, which it brought.

Kids LEAVING THE SHOW EARLY at Dick's to get in line for the next night? That's.... mental illness. Also, paying 'task-rabbits' to stand in line for you?! Ridiculous.

Michelle and I got 5th or 6th row for the Halloween set by.... just walking right up there at the end of the first set. Definitely would've gotten tense had we tried to move farther, but no issues to get where we were.  I can't imagine waiting in line allllll daaaay to be 5-10 ft. closer. Dude in the interview said 6-7am was the standard time he'd arrive at a venue to get in line!

I always thought I was as phish obsessed as a person could be... but apparently, there's another level. Anybody know this dude personally? I'm sure I'd recognize him...

Couldn't believe when I saw those kids waiting in line at Dicks.  I was blown away. And they missed a sick encore too.

WhatstheUse?

I just can't fathom missing Phish to see Phish. Because... ya know... it doesn't make any sense.

Bring in the dude!

rowjimmy

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 07, 2016, 09:10:15 PM
I just can't fathom missing Phish to see Phish. Because... ya know... it doesn't make any sense.

Yeah, that's a weird sort of math what leads to such conclusions.
His pics are pretty good, btw.

VDB

Awesome, looking forward to checking this out. Thanks for the alert, RJ.
Is this still Wombat?

Buffalo Budd

This guy on riding the rail is an independent MJ consultant and follows Phish?
Dude's living the dream!!!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mopper_smurf

Guess who just liked his FB to reach 420 ...

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy