News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2017/07/21-08/06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY

Started by anthrax, February 16, 2017, 05:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: JumbleTheVents on March 03, 2017, 06:31:28 PM
Anyone have any advice on using Airbnb? Tips? Tricks? Success using it for any NYE runs?

Some say it's sketchy, but I've only had good experiences.

Stayed within a few blocks of MsG the pst two years and it cost less than any hotels in the area. It was a tiny studio, but what more do you need really...
Bring in the dude!

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 03, 2017, 09:04:16 PM
Quote from: JumbleTheVents on March 03, 2017, 06:31:28 PM
Anyone have any advice on using Airbnb? Tips? Tricks? Success using it for any NYE runs?

Some say it's sketchy, but I've only had good experiences.

Stayed within a few blocks of MsG the pst two years and it cost less than any hotels in the area. It was a tiny studio, but what more do you need really...

I've used airbnb all over the world with nothing but great experiences.
I'd take it any day over a hotel.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

JumbleTheVents

Can you dig it?

anthrax

flight booked  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

had to book southwest just in case i want to move my arrival flight a few days (or 8 shows) earlier!

sunrisevt

Quote from: anthrax on March 15, 2017, 07:38:03 PM
flight booked  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

had to book southwest just in case i want to move my arrival flight a few days (or 8 shows) earlier!

This guys gets it.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

rowjimmy

Time for me to get serious about booking this shit...

WhatstheUse?

Looks like my schedule is mostly free for these shows, other than maybe one weekend.

The Jauntee after party got bumped to pre-party and blah blah blah. Probably not gonna happen, although, theres still a chance.

So I'll be at as many shows as I can! Anybody got a free place to stay  :sbw:
Bring in the dude!

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

WhatstheUse?

Alright, jauntee schedule has all fallen into place for summer... we ended up w/ shows the second weekend (damn it!) so I'm out for those. But I'm shootin' for the other 10....  :wtu:

My 30th birthday is on 7/23, btw, in case any of y'all want to change your travel plans... :rawk: put me on that RC!
Bring in the dude!

anthrax

http://week4paug.net/index.php?topic=10894.msg812012;topicseen#msg812012

QuoteI guess I'll give away a little secret I'm carrying around in my heart here. A big part of the reason that I'm so excited to do something like a 13-night residency in one venue is that staying in one place contributes to a looseness in the atmosphere that we may not have felt since Nectar's, which was for all intents and purposes, a big giant residency.

Staying in one place can lead all kinds of cool things. You get comfortable with the sound of the room, which can lead to a certain freedom in the jamming, and also there are definitely more songs that I would love to try with Phish that TAB plays. A couple in particular that I've always thought would really work.

birdman

Quote from: anthrax on April 11, 2017, 08:28:55 PM

QuoteI guess I'll give away a little secret I'm carrying around in my heart here. A big part of the reason that I'm so excited to do something like a 13-night residency in one venue is that staying in one place contributes to a looseness in the atmosphere that we may not have felt since Nectar's, which was for all intents and purposes, a big giant residency.

Staying in one place can lead all kinds of cool things. You get comfortable with the sound of the room, which can lead to a certain freedom in the jamming, and also there are definitely more songs that I would love to try with Phish that TAB plays. A couple in particular that I've always thought would really work.
TAB songs huh? Prices just dropped 20%.
Paug FTMFW!

emay

Quote from: birdman on April 11, 2017, 08:37:59 PM

eluded the TAB songs part, focused on this.

anthrax

Quote from: emayPhishyCO on April 11, 2017, 08:46:41 PM
Quote from: birdman on April 11, 2017, 08:37:59 PM

eluded the TAB songs part, focused on this.

Night 1 of MSG is going to be Gamehendge.  The rest of the shows will all sell out immediately after night 1 concludes.

WhatstheUse?

2 will be super awesome.
8 will be awesome.
3 will be.... pretty... awesome.
Bring in the dude!