News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Non-circulating shows

Started by jephrey, January 15, 2006, 01:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crnl4bn

i might have the letterman appearance from 12/30/94...

if i can find it, i'll see about ripping & encoding the audio...
http://db.etree.org/flavaflav

This opportune physical form
Is worth more than a wish-granting gem.
You only gain its like the once.
So hard to get, so easily destroyed,
It's like a lightning bolt in the sky.

Contemplate this, and you will realize
All worldly actions are but winnowed chaff,
And night and day you must
Extract some essence from your life.
I, the yogi, practiced this way;
You, wanting liberation, do the same!

- Lord Tsongkhapa, King of the Dharma

crnl4bn

i just found that 94 letterman dvd...

i can prolly have the audio ripped & encoded within a few hours!
http://db.etree.org/flavaflav

This opportune physical form
Is worth more than a wish-granting gem.
You only gain its like the once.
So hard to get, so easily destroyed,
It's like a lightning bolt in the sky.

Contemplate this, and you will realize
All worldly actions are but winnowed chaff,
And night and day you must
Extract some essence from your life.
I, the yogi, practiced this way;
You, wanting liberation, do the same!

- Lord Tsongkhapa, King of the Dharma

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: crnl4bn on March 16, 2006, 05:37:39 AM
i just found that 94 letterman dvd...

i can prolly have the audio ripped & encoded within a few hours!

I was entirely sure that it circulated.  I got it as vhs filler on my copy of video from 12/31/95.

Thanks for ripping and encoding!

jasonsobel

just wanted to give people a heads up... 2/17/93 & 2/22/93 will be in circulation soon.  not from me, but rather, Chris Moore will be seeding them.  as with his other recent seeds, he got them from Kevin.  I'm not sure when Chris will post them, but I was excited to hear that two more previously uncirculated shows will be crossed off the list.  but Chris told me that he already had them transferred, so I don't think it'll be too long :)
sing me back home before I die

jephrey

I love it!  Yahooo!

Jephrey
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

thelot

Quote from: jasonsobel on April 02, 2006, 01:07:29 PM
just wanted to give people a heads up... 2/17/93 & 2/22/93 will be in circulation soon.  not from me, but rather, Chris Moore will be seeding them.  as with his other recent seeds, he got them from Kevin.  I'm not sure when Chris will post them, but I was excited to hear that two more previously uncirculated shows will be crossed off the list.  but Chris told me that he already had them transferred, so I don't think it'll be too long :)

YES!!!! :-D

Chris Moore

Does 10-2-1991 Cubby Bear, Chicago, IL circulate? 

I can't find any reference to it in the etree db nor in the shns in circ listing but I swear I saw a copy uploaded at some point in the past 6 months.  But maybe not.... 

Anyhow, I have a Neumann source ready to roll tonight if its not already out there.

Chris

August

welcome CM!
thanks for the recent summer 92's!
a

jedifunk

gotta love someone who's first post is about a new source to circ seed!!! welcome and thanks for sharing!  karma comin yer way
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

DoW

Chris,
thanks for the recent shows to come out of circulation. 
I don't remember the 10/2 show being seeded.  I assume somene would have added it to the DB if it was seeded recently.

Anyway, thanks for your work and the additions.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

Chris Moore

Thanks everyone.  Glad you're enjoying the seeds so far.  I'm going to try to do it chronologically and 10-2-91 is first in line.  Look for it this evening.

jephrey

Got it, thanks...  I never knew Phish even played there.  My favorite baseball team and my favorite band are associated...

HOLY COW!
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

jasonsobel

sing me back home before I die

Marmar

I've got quite a few of those on tape yet to be transferred.......off the top of my head....

3-26-92
3-28-92 set 2
3-3-93

I know I've got more, but I'd need to dig through the tapes to find out exactly what I've got that can fill in the gaps....

Marmar
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

shoreline99

Nice to see you over here, Marmar... check out the project '92 thread!

:beers:
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.